+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the HELL happened???? I miss her..............=/

What the HELL happened???? I miss her..............=/

Hello everyone,

Ok this is what happened to me recently..........i will keep it brief.........!!!

About 5 months ago a freind of mine from Vegas ( which i knew in 2004) found me on FB. I thought that was pretty cool. She was married at the time and we had a thing for each other but nothing happened. I left soon after and moved...........i havent seen her since.

So we start to chat and as a few months go by we are talking everyday ( text, phone, FB) we had a ritual of chatting in the evening before bed. I loved that. She would tell me about everything and where she was know ( which was 3 hours away)

In late february she finally came down to see me and stayed 3 days. There was a connection instantly (even though I was a bit stan offish in the beginning. We were intimate and that obviously changed things..........i really started to like her and from what i could tell her me! We just were romantic and kissing all the time and just enjoyed each other.

She goes home and we keep in touch. There is a routine of her texting me every morning and called at night. i have to mention that she was finally single and free after 2 relationships that lasted nearly 14 years!! i didnt take that into consideration either.............the last relationship she was in ended pretty badly and nasty................Anywho, regardless of that I htought we would have something unique................I bacame very emotional over her...........after 2 weeks she came back and stayed 5 days with me................I love it.............we were together 24/7.............the sex was great, it was fun but she would say things like " Im still not done doing me" " While im here, Im all yours" So naturally I didnt really listen to it.

She goes home after the 5 days and thats when i felt the distance...............she was pulling away..............i was not liking it..........i couldnt stop thinking about her...............im sure the distance does not help either.......I start to lose sleep beause I feel like something is not right.............i imagine her with someone else..............the texts and calls become less and less..........and whats funny is she stills tells me she loves me as I did to her.............but i feel like something is wrong...........i decide to go see her now...............she seems happy about it...............i remember texting her......." I dont hear from you as much, are you sure you want me to go up there............i just want to make sure we are on the same page" little did i know that would have been her out to fess up.............So i go up to her and stay with her and her grandmother...........things are pretty cool but there is a strange vibe to it all. I cant sleep next to her and her phone would go off late into the night........drove me nuts...........i was there 2 days and we had not had sex..............i felt frustrated with that...........we finally go to her place and spend the night..............it was fun and we had sex that night and again in the morning..........( keep in mind this is a SMALL ass town.) I dont know anyone there but they all know each other.......

So i finally go home and a few days go by and finally i decide i will call her out....................I need to know..............i do..........and yes...............she had been with someone else before I had gone up there..............I felt like i got kicked in the stomach.....................she did warn me but i feel like she led me on a bit as well............Ok I ve made it way too long.........

Any thoughts...............was I a fool or what? I really liked her.................i felt like i didnt please her and for her to not tell me and let me go up to her home town after dshe had been with someone...........WTF?????

What is it that you're upset about? That she was with someone else? But your relationship was never exclusive, was it? Or are you upset that you thought she was leading you on? How was she leading you on? Leading you on...to what?

I'm not seeing any good reason for you to feel wronged here.

He had feelings, and was hoping that she was the same. I see why he would be hurt.

That said, she just came out of a long relationship, and is probably playing the field a little bit. If it was as long as you say it was she is rebounding off of everything, taking what she can get when she can get it. Its simply too early after her divorce or whatever it was to really hope for something with her to stick (I'm not saying rebounds can't be successful relationships, but in this case is clearly wasn't).

At least you got to have sex with her, you might have to cut your losses. She warned you about what you were getting into, and you can only realize that you were lead on, and you're hurt. But now you need to find out if she wants to be with you exclusively, and if not, you need to move on.

This sounds like a pretty clear cut case of her rebounding and you getting too emotionally attached to her. I'm sorry, but you sort of convinced yourself it was more than it was, even though she was trying to warn you. Sorry...
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Yeah,

I know you guys are right..................she is in total rebound mode..........I did get way too emotional............guess i didn't realize how lonely i was!! LOL............sucks for me.............wish i could have just used it for what it was................oh well.......I really miss the freindship................

Thanks anyways for the insight people........................

Cheers!!!