+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bf over 2yrs uploading pics of him kissing ex's from his past on facebook-i feel hurt

Bf over 2yrs uploading pics of him kissing ex's from his past on facebook-i feel hurt

Ok be gentle folks this is my first ever post. Right, so my partner and i have been together over 2years and live together and i love him dearly but last night he starts uploading pics of his Ex's on facebook, including ones of him kissing them, which has left me feeling very hurt and disrespected, he obviously doesnt understand this.

These women are of no threat to me... they dont even live on the same island as us, as far as im aware he was dumped by them. I feel it is inappropriate for him to talk to me at a bar about his ex and about how she had a miscarriage recently...this is a woman i have never met nor has my partner seen since they split. I find it uncomfortable listening to it, something so personal.

Anyways i would like to get other peoples opinions...am i being too sensitive?
    Im beginning to wonder how can i have a future with this man i love if he is still so hung up on his past.

wow. that is very uncool.

you seem like a smart young woman though.

to be honest, he sounds immature and inconsiderate. you can do better. this is a hard lesson to learn about someone you thought you knew. i know i learned the hard way too .

good luck *hugz

Why would he do that? I'm assuming that he still kiss her n he doesn't care to show that to you even though he knows it must be upset you, :-(, I'm sorry ur not sensitive.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him that it hurts you and if he doesn't understand that (he should actually apologize for it) then he must be really immature and insensitive . Then ask yourself, if you want to be with such guy.
    I wazzzz here

which has left me feeling very hurt and disrespected, he obviously doesnt understand this.
    I feel it is inappropriate for him to talk to me at a bar about his ex and about how she had a miscarriage recently...this is a woman i have never met nor has my partner seen since they split. I find it uncomfortable listening to it, something so personal.
    Have you told him that you feel this way? What was his reaction? The way you are telling the story makes it sound like he should just read your mind.

I am not saying he is in the right, but men have a very unique way of being dense. To the point of stupidity.

I definitely suggest talking to him about it openly and honestly before making any judgments about his actions.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Do the samething and watch his reaction
    then tell him how you feel

that is definitely wrong. tell him you don't like it, and to take them off his facebook profile. he shouldn't have done it in the first place, but if he refuses to take them down, and/or can't understand why you're hurt because of it, you have a bigger issue on your hands. if my boyfriend did that, i'd be so effin angry.

You need to tell him that you saw the pics, ask why he did it, and then immediately walk away and calmly decide what to do next. He better have a good explanation and volunteer (without you asking) to take them off, because if this guy was my bf, i too would be 'effing angry'

I have a couple of pics of exes, but not me kissing them, and why do I want to remember that??? But to post them???? WTF???

Just the thought he could be that oblivious, stupid, and inconsiderate..... would make me wonder what other stunts is he going to pull in the future, thinking it is OK. Be prepared for a lifetime of him doing totally unacceptable behaviour.