+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messed up again

Messed up again

I met this guy online over a year ago. I think the second or third time we chatted, he told me he wanted to have sex with me. But he has a girl, and he's like 15 yrs older than me, and I didn't want to just be a piece of ass to someone, so I said no. He said he respected that and backed off. We would talk once in a while and I knew he still wanted to mess with me, but since he never actually asked me again or try to pressure me, I thought he was really cool & liked talking to him. A couple of months ago, we were talking online and he got me to tell him my fantasy, so then he tells me a story of me & him doing my fantasy and it was hot & I got excited and then I told him I wanted to sleep with him. Well, we finally met up last week and it was the hottest sex I ever had and since then I can't get him out of my mind. I tried to even think about my ex & what we'll do when he goes on vacation this month, but I keep going back to my friend and what we did. I still want to work it out with my ex boyfriend and he's still with that girl. I don't wanna start feeling anything for him. I'm really hoping it's just cause he put it on me so it's just a lust thing and once I spend time with my ex & go back home that I'll stop & whatever it is will go away. Maybe I just need to keep busy and get the f*** off facebook already

You could also try not just randomly having sex with guys who already have women in their life... Just a thought.

I am not criticizing the lust and the freedom of sex. If that is what you want, great. But you seem to be regretting it, and regret is just a completely wasted emotion.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

it's just a lust thing
    This is what you need to remember. It sounds to me like you have an unrealistic expectation of this situation (especially given that you have mentioned that he has a girl). Back up, delete his account, and remove contact. Or continue to have casual sex with him if you think you can keep your emotions out of it (but it sounds to me like you haven't).

I'm really hoping that it is just lust cause I'm not trying to break them up. That's not my style which is why I originally said no, but he got me excited from the story and well I changed my mind. He asked me that day if I would design some things on photoshop for him so I said yes & yesterday looking at pictures of him to choose from, I saw all the pics of him and his girl and I got a tiny bit jealous. I hope it goes away cause I can't stop thinking about what we did which was his fantasy which was crazy, but very exciting and I'm probably gonna feel guilty about it when I see my ex boyfriend. Totally f***** up big time.

How old are you??????

Because just reading your post, that guy gave me the creeps.

I'm 23 he's 38

sleeping with someone that has a girlfriend is effin wrong. you know it. you say you don't want to break them up... well if she finds out, that might just happen. he is scum. that's obvious. she deserves a better boyfriend, and she also deserves to be treated better by other females. what if it was the opposite, and you were the girlfriend? how would you feel?

I know it was wrong, which is why it took about 8 months til I said yes. He says he loves her & I know if she does find out she would leave him. I'm not gonna say anything her, but it is possible she can find out cause there was a camera on. Now if my man did what we did, I would beat both their asses, but I can't change it. Just gotta stop thinking about him :/

Not to go off topic, but I hate when a woman says she will beat a man's ass. Don't raise your hand unless you know you might get smacked back.

On another note. Are you hot? If so, wanna have sex?
    I don't chase, I replace.

I'm not gonna say anything her, but it is possible she can find out cause there was a camera on.
    Okay... seriously? This is more than just f***ing up. This is complete absence of common sense. It is one thing to be the other woman. It is another to have it on video.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

You said I waited 8 months to sleep with him as I felt guilty about his girlfriend, LOL. I hope that the man you will one day love will cheat on you with a woman just like you. I hope it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Not to go off topic, but I hate when a woman says she will beat a man's ass. Don't raise your hand unless you know you might get smacked back.

On another note. Are you hot? If so, wanna have sex?
    I'm told all the time I am & uhh no I'm good lol

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Okay... seriously? This is more than just f***ing up. This is complete absence of common sense. It is one thing to be the other woman. It is another to have it on video.
    If it gets out, it would be his fault. His idea and he said our faces wouldnt b seen but he wasnt careful on camera control.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    You said I waited 8 months to sleep with him as I felt guilty about his girlfriend, LOL. I hope that the man you will one day love will cheat on you with a woman just like you. I hope it happens
    Woman like me?? lol I'm not gonna even get into it with you. There's no point, but if you must know, it has been done & worse.

I knew that guy gave me the creeps. HE MADE A VIDEO????

You knew about it? I hope he puts it on the internet. It would serve you right.