+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do men share their sex moments of the past?

Why do men share their sex moments of the past?

1) What is it with men that they like to tell you about their sex moments with their exes after you've kissed them?

2) Or even talk about other women? Trying to make me jealous, or do they see you as one of their mates?

Weird, in my standards, i wouldn`t say anything unless i`ve been asked, if i could tell. Maybe it`s his way of telling you what he likes?

girls do this as well.
    fricking girllllls.

I see this as he's not serious about you. I wouldn't talk about anything to do with my ex to my current one.

ditto here. He probably thinks he will get you jealous - or perhaps he is trying to signal his preferences towards particular, well, "sex acts"?

And none of my friends would talk about their ex's either. In fact, we would refuse to even if asked (except some very general details - and again they would have to be relevant to the current relationship in some way).

My typical answer when my current (it seems) ex-girlfriend would ask me about the past was "past belongs to the past and is not nearly as fun as the future", would kiss her and change the topic.

Guys horniness makes them stupid. He probably thinks that you would be impressed by his experience and might make you think he's really good in bed. ;p

Usually, from my experience, it's a sign that they don't care about you as much as you would like them to.

I honestly would want to know about their exes and what kind of sex life they had. It would give me more info about the person that I'm dating.

I'm a don't ask don't tell kind of person....

yea its lame and goes both ways. I would tell him to knock it off and how would he like you sharing details in the same fashion?

I never had that problem myself.....guys are stupider than I thought lol.

Testosterone makes me stupid. Hence, the need for regular ejaculation to clear ...a-hem...the mind. The time immediately after ejactulation when you are cuddling with him...that is also a moment of potential male stupidity. At that moment, you are his emotional "mother," protected in your arms and (for the moment) he is transported back to childhood. Having experienced his release, he is now as innocent as the moment of birth. If he doesn't watch himself, he can start to say lots of stupid stuff...such as, stories about his former "mothers" (aka gfs with whom he had sex).

Advice to guys: after you have sex...keep your ****ing mouth shut until you can think of something to say that isn't idiotic.
    Advice to women: don't ask guys questions after sex because their minds are messed up. Wait for at least one hour and make sure he has some food in his tummy before asking anything.

I never ask, they always tell out of their own need. Could it be that they feel -too- comfortable with me?

He probably wants you to think that he's so wanted by women and that they can't get enough of him... am I right guys?

my current does this all the time. it annoys me to the point that sometimes i wanna throw something at him. I always end up getting ticked off and yell I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT OR IM NOT YOUR EX I HAVE CLASS!

It's only the immature boyfriends who'll boast about their past sexual exploits. Most of us don't do that because we don't really wanna hear yours either.