+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please ...

Help me please ...

Hi ,

I need some Advice , i am in a relation with a married women, she says me that many times she is of mood , n dont even feel like saying that she loves me ..Some times she is really good to me , says not to leave her at all and she confesses that she loves me a lot , but she says that she knows her husband from a decade who has done many things to her and doesn't want me to call her when she is with him , she neither pick my call or reply 2 my texts .. When ever we have an argument she calls him in front of me and says " Wish i was with you now " which really hurts me a lot , she gets intimate with me but later say me that she feels guilty. I am confused and feel like i am depressed.. Please Help

Its really sad that she treats you that way. I think what you might have to do is make a list of pros/cons. Figure out if being with her when she makes you feel this terrible is worth it when she makes you feel good. I hope that helps some. Good Luck

Disregard the above poster.

What's stupid is that you're messing with a married woman and that act upset that she gives her husband more attention.

Really?
    I don't chase, I replace.

If she loves you why the hell is she still with her husband? Ask her to divorce her husband and be with you. Then you'll know if she really loves you or is using you for her sexual and emotional needs. Until you do this you'll continue to be depressed.

You are the other person in the relationship. You are not a priority for her, nor will you ever be. You shouldn't be helping her cheat in the first place, but if you are going to insist on doing it, then you need to learn how to handle being second fiddle at best.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Guys , its kinda complicated , I asked her the Same question "If she loves me why the hell is she still with her husband?" But the reply that she gave was " He has done many things and helped me wen i was in difficult times and also helped me when i was in a financial mess , and all he wants from me is Myself , And she told that she will not be happy but doesnt have any options " ...

Wat should i do guys in such a situation ...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chells2211 View Post
    Guys , its kinda complicated , I asked her the Same question "If she loves me why the hell is she still with her husband?" But the reply that she gave was " He has done many things and helped me wen i was in difficult times and also helped me when i was in a financial mess , and all he wants from me is Myself , And she told that she will not be happy but doesnt have any options " ...

Get out. Why the hell do you want to be in a situation like that?

Mathias is correct - get out of the situation. There are plenty of women out there who are not married. Find someone new.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Thankyou so much guys ...

One more interesting thing she told me , that she just need me as a person and nothing else this morning ...

Listen the song "Stay"...imagine a guy singing it...and there you go.

you deserve better...and stay away from married women. They usually do NOT leave their spouses.