+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why does he need a break and time for himself?

why does he need a break and time for himself?

and i dont get breaks, hell i cant even use the bathroom without a kid barging in!

he had his own room till i took it over but im giving him back his man-cave. he has a tv in their, game system, stereo system. computer.

yet he needs a break time to get away from ME!

he says he still loves me he just needs to get away..well get a damn fishing pole, and a tent and go fishing for a damn week.

im sitting here waiting for him to come back home full time.
    we talk every day text till 3:30am and he is currently back here but said he isnt ready to come back home. im being patient im giving him, his space.

i dont wanna be left hanging for how ever long it takes for him to get his break.

he knew when he got with me i had 4 children already. so he cant use them as an excuse either.

i think im a good gf/fiance whatever the hell i am at the moment
    i cook, clean, take care of kids, do all shopping, give massages, dont deny him sex, i do yard work, i buy things he wants, i pay all the bills, heck im even willing to be the one to work and he can stay home with the kids(that'd be my break from mother hood). I'm understanding when he wants to be left alone(but when its all the time i become bitchy).

i just dont know what to do anymore im exhausted emotionally and physically.

im up at 6:30am and to bed around 11pm...every single day. i dont sleep through out the night and he goes to bed at 3am or later and sleeps all day long.

Doesn't he have a job? It's hard enough if you have four kids, but even tougher if your boyfriend is effectively your fifth child.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i got 5 kids total. no he doesnt have a job. i just lost mine and now im unemployed trying to find another on top of taking care of everyone else in the house. im taking this 'break' as time to get myself taken care of with doc appointments etc...even going up to the college to finish my degree.