+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Now Sure Where To Actually Post This...

Now Sure Where To Actually Post This...

Let me explain something first:

- I am not religious
    - I am not superstitious
    - I believe science holds all the answers

...so why do I feel as if someone set it all up for me?? I had a g/f and suddenly, I see this girl on my bus ride on a band trip. For some reason, I felt this urge to immediately dump my g/f and ask her out. I don't know why, because I've never had that urge unless I got to know the person a little. I mean I was attracted 'immediately'!!

I dumped my g/f and asked this girl out. She said yes. As the relationship moved, I realized that the already strong feeling grew and grew. I had 'never' felt that way about a girl in my entire life. I mean, I REALLY liked her!

Now see, I'm a picky guy -- I attract girls easily, with little effort. However, for as many of them that have asked me out, I only had 2 prior to her. This is because I'm too picky -- I expect certain things in a girl. Keep in mind that I was 19, almost 20 when I asked her out (I'm 20 now). The part that most people disagree with is that she's 5 years younger. I never intended on getting 'too' involved. But the feeling I had for her was stronger than she knew, and I got to the point where I started trying to put some distance between us. I kept doing this.... slowly. Eventually, after about 5 months, she figured that things weren't working out that well. Right before the 6 month mark, she broke up with me.

I put distance in to prevent myself from getting carried away with my feelings. I don't think the relationship was wrong, I just feel the timing was maybe too soon. The fact that she's 5 years younger than me doesn't concern me -- it's simply her age that concerns me. I did what I know probably no guy would have done..... I feel like an idiot for pushing myself away, but at the same time, I feel it was morally right.

Now here's my question -- how can a person like me who doesn't believe in superstition and such, feel as if there was someone who wanted us to be together? Remember how I said I am too picky...... and of all those girls I've liked or liked me, she's the ONLY one who matches was I expect 100%! I'm not kidding you, she is damn near perfect for me based on what I want in a girl and such. She's the best girl I've ever known.... matches what I want perfectly.... I had a sudden urge to ask her the moment I saw her.... she was quite attracted to me too.... I've never had an urge to just 'break up' with a girl just to go out with someone else just that simple......... when you consider all of those, I can't help but feel that a greater force wanted us together.

I know that sounds stupid (especially to me, because I normally laugh at things like that), but it's all too convincing. And to think that I took something that I KNOW was working on the right path and push away from it so I wouldn't get too involved... that hurts! The irony is that she thinks she broke up because it wasn't working, but I never told her that I kinda purposely made it not work. I'm asking for your opinion. I'd like to ask her out again maybe when she's 17 or 18 because I wouldn't have much reason to hold back then. Is this what they call "true love"? I'm very confused and could use some advice.

Why were you 19 (almost 20) and on a bus ride for a band trip, hitting on 15 year old girls?

Creepy....

NEWSFLASH:

This isn't "Miss Perfect" for you, this isn't the girl you are going to marry, and this isn't "The One" for you. She doesnt know what maturity is, unless your maturity level is that of a slug. She is barely in High School you friggin perv.

You have more things that need to be taken care of than worrying about Little Miss Susie RottenCrotch. And that includes you abiding by the law and not shopping for ass at the local candy store.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will say as an 18 year old, 15 is pushin' it though still acceptable. Only because the difference in maturity levels between these ages can be really huge. Later on like when she's 18 and you're around 23, I can see that, but not now.

King Zarathu Guest
    I agree with Frasbee. Although there is a law with 18+ year olds having sex with (etc etc) a minor, there is the exception with a {No more than 3 year difference} also written.

I know a 15 year old who says she has a 19 year old boyfriend (she's a redneck) but I think you could get in trouble if people found out. Dude, I don't know what to say, because your urges tell you it's right but the law says you can't have sex with her. Eek.

Yeah, I'd wait a few years.

Whoa, I'm not even talking about sex! I know better than that, but I'm simply saying that I like this girl. I do appreciate the 'generous' replies! I will keep those in mind.

Cyborg, you never make someone listen by getting an attitude. You need people skills.
    Last edited by saxman; 31-12-04 at 02:27 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    His name is spelled **Cybog

and it's Cybog_The_Bitch, for his attitude.

doesn't he have the attitude of a bitch? hehe, that's how he got his name

Whoa, I'm not even talking about sex! I know better than that, but I'm simply saying that I like this girl. I do appreciate the 'generous' replies! I will keep those in mind.

Cyborg, you never make someone listen by getting an attitude. You need people skills
    You didn't answer the question.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog_The_Bitch
    You didn't answer the question
    Yes! You didn't answer the question! Any question that He asks needs to be answered because His Highness starts pissing a fit.

Hormones. This is why you need to study animal psychology and its relation to humans.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    Humans are animals--especially my ****buddy.