+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why can't I get normal knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You probably spend too much time trolling the internet instead of reading your school books.
    Again, I don't believe you.

I ask most people in real life this question, and they simply lie and distort the truth. They are simply jealous and envious of me, hence they want to discredit and confuse me. I think all of you must be autistic, if you don't understand/comprehend regular social norms.

Even though I am convinced you are a troll, I will try to answer your question as I understand it....

I have no idea what knowledge you are after. If you are asking this question this badly in the real world no wonder you aren't getting the asnwer that you want. You have stated that people are jealous and envious of you, and yet you accuse me of having a big ego (which I do, but that is beside the point.).

Also, what social norms are you referring to? Seriously, no one understands what you want to know? .... aaand that is why I called your questions bullshit. This isn't the first time in this thread you have been asked what you are talking about. If you ask your question clearly you will get the answers you seek.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'll miss 100% of the shots you never take.
    Keep yer powder dry.

^There is it. The Knowledge. Enjoy.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You'll miss 100% of the shots you never take.
    Keep yer powder dry.

^There is it. The Knowledge. Enjoy.
    LMAO!!!!! love it, love it love it!

Quote Originally Posted by mammadon View Post
    I don't believe you. lol.. I want it, nay deserve it, by default.
    Allright...I'll play along...What would you like to know?

Name specific things. Not just "knowledge about life" because there aren't enough bytes on the internet to describe that...
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is full of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Even though I am convinced you are a troll, I will try to answer your question as I understand it....

I have no idea what knowledge you are after. If you are asking this question this badly in the real world no wonder you aren't getting the asnwer that you want. You have stated that people are jealous and envious of you, and yet you accuse me of having a big ego (which I do, but that is beside the point.).

Also, what social norms are you referring to? Seriously, no one understands what you want to know? .... aaand that is why I called your questions bullshit. This isn't the first time in this thread you have been asked what you are talking about. If you ask your question clearly you will get the answers you seek.
    Social norms that you ignore what strangers do. Live your own life. Why are you trying to limit me, is there a rational end to your thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    Allright...I'll play along...What would you like to know?

Name specific things. Not just "knowledge about life" because there aren't enough bytes on the internet to describe that...
    Stop lying to me. You must have an IQ of 20 if you don't get it's wrong to lie to people.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    social norms that you ignore what strangers do. Live your own life. Why are you trying to limit me, is there a rational end to your thinking?
    lol!

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

so you stop strangers from doing as they please? Do you go on the other side of town, knock on a door, and tell people not tohave steak for dinner? Not to watch gridiron on TV? Not to walk their dog on evenings?

Are you psychologically normal/abnormal? I tend to presume the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post

Yes, they are envious, since they think I already have "too much knowledge" and want to deny me. The norm is that anybody can do anything they want in life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so you stop strangers from doing as they please? Do you go on the other side of town, knock on a door, and tell people not tohave steak for dinner? Not to watch gridiron on TV? Not to walk their dog on evenings?

Are you psychologically normal/abnormal? I tend to presume the latter.
    Note of caution to all iguanas! Do not erect a plastic dome over dna-strands unless you really hate flobby toenails!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You're not making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    lol!

OH **** off. You're simply scared and don't know how to get on in life. Please answer this question - how does this affect you and do you have a diagnosed disorder? On what grounds does one deny another something?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tsk. No swearing, its unbecoming. And I'm sorry but you are clearly unenlightened and not ready for THE Knowledge. Come back in a few decades after dealing with those toenails!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast