+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: why can't I get normal knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by khrist View Post
    Most people got their brain power from a well rested mind... i guess all you have to do is [URL="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhky61_leadership-training-melbourne-melbourne-leadership-training"]relax[/URL] and meditate.
    But do not worry because some people are late bloomer and you might be one.
    Holy spammerass Batman!!

i want it now. who are you say i cannot get it? why is it wrong? and, let us cut to chase here. You would feel uneasy at me getting it, admit it. THAT is the real issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by khrist View Post
    Most people got their brain power from a well rested mind... i guess all you have to do is [URL="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhky61_leadership-training-melbourne-melbourne-leadership-training"]relax[/URL] and meditate.
    But do not worry because some people are late bloomer and you might be one.
    I don't believe this. If this were real life, I would hit all you people for denying me what is rightfully mine. Not just hit, but savagely beat. Nobody controls me or tells what what to do, or what I should receive.

Admit it, it's none of all your business what I do. Also admit that you all feel apprehensive of me getting what I want. You're all envious, and envious people warrant being enslaved and killed, nobody needs them in the human condition.

Quote Originally Posted by mammadon View Post
    Nobody controls me
    And yet we are (apparently) all refusing to answer you XD

And remember: It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

**** paranoia. There is no such thing as paranoia. Grant my desire, fools.

I'm surprised mental institutions let their patients use the Internet.....

Why are people still posting in this thread?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Because I felt like it...why are you posting in here

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    I'm surprised mental institutions let their patients use the Internet.....
    How is posting on an internet forum a symptom of mental illness?

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Because I felt like it...why are you posting in here
    Oh **** off. What business is it of yours if I get what I want?

Oh **** off.
    I'll feed you troll. You want some mysterious knowledge of life? Well you can't have it. Why? Because nobody has it, because it doesn't exist. The knowledge of life is something that everyone creates for themselves and abides by. They create it by living out their lives and mold it based on the experiences they encounter and the memories they choose to hold on to or forget. It just so happens that a majority of peoples' knowledge about life coincide with one another because a multitude of people encounter somewhat of the same social norms throughout existence. Just like how we all use this forum.

If you think anyone is denying you the knowledge of life then you are the one denying it to yourself. Because what have you created for yourself? Nothing. All you've done is fed some inherent desire to go to a forum and cause a scene. To be noticed. You just want to come on here and be heard, have a voice that's not even a real voice, because that's the only place you have one. You want to have everyone look at you for once and to be the center of attention, to get under people's skins by acting out of the ordinary feeding the flames of an unanswerable question.

Go outside, be normal or at least experience life. Or instead sit behind behind your computer screen at the only place you know how to be tough and try to bully people some more.

So...
    **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodspe View Post
    I'll feed you troll. You want some mysterious knowledge of life? Well you can't have it. Why? Because nobody has it, because it doesn't exist. The knowledge of life is something that everyone creates for themselves and abides by. They create it by living out their lives and mold it based on the experiences they encounter and the memories they choose to hold on to or forget. It just so happens that a majority of peoples' knowledge about life coincide with one another because a multitude of people encounter somewhat of the same social norms throughout existence. Just like how we all use this forum.
    I disagree.
    If you think anyone is denying you the knowledge of life then you are the one denying it to yourself. Because what have you created for yourself? Nothing. All you've done is fed some inherent desire to go to a forum and cause a scene. To be noticed. You just want to come on here and be heard, have a voice that's not even a real voice, because that's the only place you have one. You want to have everyone look at you for once and to be the center of attention, to get under people's skins by acting out of the ordinary feeding the flames of an unanswerable question.

Go outside, be normal or at least experience life. Or instead sit behind behind your computer screen at the only place you know how to be tough and try to bully people some more.

So...
    Why should I experience? I want to be told.

Want me to reveal to you the secret that you seek?

lol... what is normal? I thought that most people didn't believe in any inherent normal?

The fact is that you all are too scared to tell me how to get normal knowledge, again what business is it of yours what I do? Or what I want?

You all warrant violence against you, since you and everybody else want to deny me my right.

Oh no! Somebody save me from this internet tough guy!
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast