+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little more Info ...

A little more Info ...

Hello Again ...

Below you will see the URL to the earlier post ...

<< [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t5334-this-is-a-hard-one-.html[/url] >>

Anyways, it appears to me that she is avoiding me... She never returns any calls, or text messages .. I know this sounds lame guys, please, bear with me... Anyways, here is the latest.. Seeing that I don't usually get a response, I decided to send her an e-mail .. All it said was Are you mad at me? Well, then I did get a response hours later that said ..

"No .. WHy ? Should I be??" .... So here is my question(s), Does this really mean what it says.. If it does, then why aren't my calls returned?? (This is probably something she will have to answer) Second .. What is it I can do to ease the tension here.. It it my belief that she is nervous about something ... I don't know I am confused and I have probably confused all of you...

Well ... Thanks again for your help ...

King Zarathu Guest
    Ok if it were up to me then I'd probably just leave her alone. Totally avoid her man. Just--don't call her, email her, NOTHING. Wait a month, and if she doesn't come crawling back to you, it's time to find a new girl

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta
    Hello Again ...

Below you will see the URL to the earlier post ...

<< [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t5334-this-is-a-hard-one-.html[/url] >>

Anyways, it appears to me that she is avoiding me... She never returns any calls, or text messages .. I know this sounds lame guys, please, bear with me... Anyways, here is the latest.. Seeing that I don't usually get a response, I decided to send her an e-mail .. All it said was Are you mad at me? Well, then I did get a response hours later that said ..

"No .. WHy ? Should I be??" .... So here is my question(s), Does this really mean what it says.. If it does, then why aren't my calls returned?? (This is probably something she will have to answer) Second .. What is it I can do to ease the tension here.. It it my belief that she is nervous about something ... I don't know I am confused and I have probably confused all of you...

Well ... Thanks again for your help ...

It sounds that you received some good advice already (the post previous to mine). Also, I do know that people can prefer email as they do not have to get involved in a conversation as they would on a phone. It is difficult to tell without more information on the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu
    It sounds that you received some good advice already (the post previous to mine). Also, I do know that people can prefer email as they do not have to get involved in a conversation as they would on a phone. It is difficult to tell without more information on the girl.
    By the way, wil you please see my post and let me know your thoughts?

Thank you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Please avoid double-posting. It is one of the most annoying things ever done in a forum. Eek.

Thx,
    =[LT]sK8eR2gO < n'zizzle >