+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bed Stamina?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol frasbee!!! I just noticed your signature!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I timed my boyfriend once and it was 6 minutes.

CAM, I almost never say this to people in a completely serious, honest tone, but:

You are a fu​cking clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Next time I'm doing my girlfriend doggy style I'll be sure to keep a "serious face" while looking at the cucifix above my bed and repeating to myself "this relationship is going to end, this relationship is going to end".
    Well, she probably *will* leave if you keep up with the premature ejactulations

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    CAM, I almost never say this to people in a completely serious, honest tone, but:

You are a fu​cking clown.
    And, I have to admit...you are ****ing idiot.

I agree that anything less than 10 minutes is pretty disappointing. I've been pretty lucky in finding guys with good stamina, but I find that short recovery time is really the most important factor. I've known several guys who will have a short round one, but then a good 15-20 minute break and a little foreplay, and round 2 is much longer and more satisfying. If he can lather, rinse, and repeat for rounds 3-5, that's even better. The guy I'm seeing right now has great stamina and a ridiculously short recovery time. For me, that's a bigger factor.

One last word of advice. While occasional true marathon sessions are fabulous, if things routinely last 30 minutes or more, make sure to use some lube. It can lave a girl walking funny the next day.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Well, she probably *will* leave if you keep up with the premature ejactulations
    Cam this might come as a shock to you, but most guys over 21 can control their ejaculations. You're not special. Sorry.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Next time I'm doing my girlfriend doggy style I'll be sure to keep a "serious face" while looking at the cucifix above my bed and repeating to myself "this relationship is going to end, this relationship is going to end".
    I laughed....alot!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Cam this might come as a shock to you, but most guys over 21 can control their ejaculations. You're not special. Sorry.
    Interesting. I didn't know. I don't have any friends with whom I would discuss this issue (come to think of it, except for family, I don't have any friends...). I don't talk to my doctor about it. My only source of info are the women I've been with who tell me that they haven't experienced that before with their former boyfriends.

Interesting. I didn't know. I don't have any friends with whom I would discuss this issue (come to think of it, except for family, I don't have any friends...). I don't talk to my doctor about it. My only source of info are the women I've been with who tell me that they haven't experienced that before with their former boyfriends.
    And you never wondered why they just said "that" and had a huge grimace on their faces?

So, here's something I want to throw out there. My stamina depends hugely on how full my bladder is. If I pee right before sex, I can last literally as long as I like. If I haven't in a couple of hours and have been drinking a lot of water, the sensation is much more intense and it's more difficult for me to control. I wonder if that's something to do with a fuller bladder pushing on the prostate? Very odd.

As for the original question, I think most guys have decent stamina with a rubber on.. especially if they choose accordingly (ie.. super sensitive/less control gets a thicker, more feeling muting condom.) Bareback I really doubt any guy can go full tilt for over 10 minutes, unless the woman has a grand canyon. Then again, any half-way intelligent dude who slows down and varies tempo should be able to maintain for as long as they want. The only real test of "stamina" is how long you can last going full blast at it.. I call shenanigans on any man who claims they can last indefinitely going full tilt doggy without a rubber.

At a certain point, the darned thing goes numb so that helps with stamina Thinking of funerals or car accidents is another way of distracting yourself from the situation and reduces likelihood of ejaculation.

It's probably a mental thing.
    Personally my own experience is that it varies alot depending on mood and feelings for the girl

My first time was like really really fast I think even an emberrasing under 1 minute
    2nd girl for me took a little longer like 3 minutes I was still pretty noob at it
    3rd girl though I got on for atleast an hour. (no feelings just 1 weekend of sex)
    4th girl always took a long while too about 10-20 minutes but I had alot of love for her and wanted to please her before going myself
    5th girl I wasnt really in love with but one day I was done in 3 minutes and the other day also lasted for atleast an hour , infact I didnt ejaculate during sex but but by some uhm after play?
    6th and 7th was average I think 5-6 minutes with minimum foreplay
    8th Busy for like 10 minutes in uncomfortable position and I loved this girl to death still to but didnt ejaculate at all that evening
    9th was about 5 minutes.

As you can see it's depended on all kinds of stuff,

Love does get me going alot, but I usually want to please her before myself resulting in me taking longer.

Dont wanna sound like a whore or bragging it's just experience.

I can't wait to hear what it's like with the 10th...

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqvBIR0k1_o]YouTube - Zippity[/url]

At a certain point, the darned thing goes numb so that helps with stamina Thinking of funerals or car accidents is another way of distracting yourself from the situation and reduces likelihood of ejaculation.
    Dont u think its kind of messed up to think of funerals and car accidents during sex? Cant be all that enjoyable if u have to go to such lengths to not ejaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky&sexy View Post
    Dont u think its kind of messed up to think of funerals and car accidents during sex? Cant be all that enjoyable if u have to go to such lengths to not ejaculate.
    Yeah, true. Kind of discussed this "problem" previously, so I won't re-launch the essays now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123