+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anal

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think the jury is out. Every time I look, here is another opinion about it.

Wiki cites risks: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex#Health_risks]Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url] (I realize they aren't a medical journal)
    Yes, but have you actually read the details in the article? Without picking out only what pseudo science supports the anti-anal-arguments?

People take big shits way more than they receive penises.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it probably has more to do with the forcing open of the anal sphincter. I didn't post a medical link, but I can tell you that my friend in ER told me a lot of her rectal prolapse patients are homosexual men. I have read conflicting info, though, which is why I said the jury is out.

The higher rate of anal cancer is true though - not because of anal sex, but because of having anal sex with a male carrying HPV (similar in numbers to the men carrying herpes).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

why are pussy and asshole so close to each other??? some times a guy might do the wrong hole by accident

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    He wants to put it in your ass and the first thing you thought was that you weren't good enough? What the hell are you talking about?
    No, I think he pushed the subject so far that she got pissed off. When someone bugged time and time again for something you don't want to do you feel pressured and feel like what you currently give/ do is not sufficient.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    No, I think he pushed the subject so far that she got pissed off. When someone bugged time and time again for something you don't want to do you feel pressured and feel like what you currently give/ do is not sufficient.
    She didn't say that. All abn said was that her boyfriend wanted to have anal sex and it upset her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it probably has more to do with the forcing open of the anal sphincter. I didn't post a medical link, but I can tell you that my friend in ER told me a lot of her rectal prolapse patients are homosexual men. I have read conflicting info, though, which is why I said the jury is out.

The higher rate of anal cancer is true though - not because of anal sex, but because of having anal sex with a male carrying HPV (similar in numbers to the men carrying herpes).
    Consider that homosexual men will probably engage in anal sex more frequently than any other demographic. Also consider there are gay men that receive more frequently than others.

I see a lot of women quote this pseudo science bullshit, and spread lies because they themselves don't like anal sex.

I've read from multiple sources that one of the causes of prolapse in women can be the labor involved in delivering a baby. Now ain't that some shit.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's wrong with not liking it, tho? Especially when there is a perfectly good first option right next door. If tightness is the issue, do exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles.

Anyway, this thread is funny.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There's nothing wrong with not liking it. I think the protest is that people that don't like it are spreading unsubstantiated rumors as fact, BECAUSE they don't like it.

People take big shits way more than they receive penises.
    Oh my gosh that was the funniest thing I've ever read. You just made my Monday morning!

She shouldnt feel pressured to do anything. Would u want a cock up yours?? And honestly, how do u know all ur friends girlfriends are into it, did the gf's actually tell u? If they did, get rid of ur bird and go with one of those! A lot of girls do anal cos they feel they should, not because they want to x

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I see a lot of women quote this pseudo science bullshit, and spread lies because they themselves don't like anal sex.
    If you were implying this about me, you'd be wrong. I don't mind it, though it's not my favorite thing.
    Last edited by vashti; 14-12-11 at 08:32 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have seen women online talking about how they orgasm easily via anal sex, but it's different with other women. It varies a lot. Some like it, some don't. But you have to do it right. You are not churning butter here.

"Wait...is that corn?"

I've taken much wider dumps than any cock I've seen online, ever. Yeah it hurt, but everything healed up ok.
    Last edited by bulrush; 14-12-11 at 10:37 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by robert allen View Post
    need to know how to get my girl to do anal. seems all my buddies have chicks that love it in the ass and she is so against it. ive tried asking a bunch of times but never had any success getting in there. she asked me why i want it and i told her i gotta try it once and to me it would be the ultimate fantasy for me when it comes to our sex life. suggestions please.....
    Start off slow. Dip your baby finger in her natural lubrication and just play with her button at first while at the same time working her clit. Don't go in her anus past the first knuckle of your pinky finger if you go in at all. There are lots of nerve endings around the anus and if you can get her enjoying that sensation then gradually upgrade to a bigger finger until she's accepting of that then, if you're good at it (play softly) and she learns to trust you, perhaps you'll have shot at full penile penetration. You need LOTS of store bought lube to do that and you also need to go slow.

Stop whining to her about it though. Stop pressuring her as well. Just try it one step at a time and any time she says "stop" you stop without question.

Never, ever go from the anus to the vagina, during finger play or penetration, you will cause her to get a bad infection that way. Always wear a rubber (and lots of lube) when doing anal and change your condum if you're going back to the vagina.
    Here:

Educate yourself ~
    [url]http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-have-safe-anal-sex.html[/url]

[url]http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/safe-anal-sex.aspx[/url]
    Last edited by Wakeup; 15-12-11 at 12:40 AM. Reason: one link was corrupted.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by anon235 View Post
    my boyfriend and i were out driving one night, he pulled over to the rest area. he starts saying he loves me so much, and he wants to do everything with me! i have had only one bf before this so i didnt really have experiance in much.
    he asked if he could do that. i said i never want to and never will even if i was so in love with the guy. He then asked me if i loved him as much as i could, i told him that i love him more than anything in this world and hes the guy i want in my life forever. Then he asked if we could try it just once if i didnt like it we could stop. well since i loved him i let him. it hurt so so bad. when he stopped he said he really enjoyed it, all i could say was it hurt.
    when we are together now he asks once in awhile when things are really heated and we do different positions but if i say no he is ok with it, and he doesnt bug me that much about it because i asked him not to ask alot and he respect it.
    but just dont annoy the girl by asking so much
    Okay, guys. That is a discription of WHAT NOT TO DO when you are attempting to introducer anal into your love making/sex sessions. Start easy by using your baby finger and just playing around with the anus itself without going into the anal canal. Thrusting your junk in there without introducing the intense feelings of pleasure around the anus is just asking for a reaction that the above poster describes. Using The "If you love me" card is just as gag worthy as that dudes technique.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How old is she? I know when I was younger I despised the idea of anal and would never of thought of trying it. I am now 34 and older and wiser and have tried it. I am not over the moon for it but I have done it. It is something that needs to be approached slowly with your girlfriend (just like the act itself lmao). They have anal lube that numbs the area and starting with your fingers is best. If this is a huge fantasy and its important to you make sure she knows it.. but if she feels pushed you might find she wont wanna try it. One bad experience in this "area" can ruin it for you forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123