+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tv Show Looking For Ppl For Valentine's Show

Tv Show Looking For Ppl For Valentine's Show

I am a producer from a new reality/talk show that is nationally syndicated and on five times a week. I am looking to produce a show next week with a Valentine's theme. I am gearing this show to be a 'happy' and 'positive' show that leaves the viewer audience with a smile.

With this in mind, I am searching for men and/or women who are dealing with an array of different love issues. Maybe you are dealing with a 'Romeo and Juliet' situation where you and your lover's families hate each other. Possibly you have a long-lost-love who is on the other side of the world and you want to surprise them. Maybe you, or a loved one, is either about to leave or returning from the armed forces over seas and you want to engage as well as elope on our show. We are looking for these and other enormous love situations today and tomorrow (Tuesday 12/28 and Wednesday 12/29).

If you feel that we can help make your valentines come true, please call Mike at 323-202-1118 or email me with your name, phone number, and issue to [email]Michael@patcrocetv.com[/email]. Thank you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Sorry, I'm on strike right now.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!

I wish I had a damn story to tell like that! But I think I'm pretty happy with my current situation.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    I wish I had a damn story to tell like that! But I think I'm pretty happy with my current situation.

Thk u for trying to help, but im glad ur situation is already good

Quote Originally Posted by patcrocetv
    I am a producer from a new reality/talk show that is nationally syndicated and on five times a week. I am looking to produce a show next week with a Valentine's theme. I am gearing this show to be a 'happy' and 'positive' show that leaves the viewer audience with a smile.

With this in mind, I am searching for men and/or women who are dealing with an array of different love issues. Maybe you are dealing with a 'Romeo and Juliet' situation where you and your lover's families hate each other. Possibly you have a long-lost-love who is on the other side of the world and you want to surprise them. Maybe you, or a loved one, is either about to leave or returning from the armed forces over seas and you want to engage as well as elope on our show. We are looking for these and other enormous love situations today and tomorrow (Tuesday 12/28 and Wednesday 12/29).

If you feel that we can help make your valentines come true, please call Mike at 323-202-1118 or email me with your name, phone number, and issue to [email]Michael@patcrocetv.com[/email]. Thank you.

I do beleive you are full of shit! so... mr. tv talkshow guy, what channel is this so called love show on? and why of all places, are you coming here for people on your show AND how do you supose your going to get us on this show ofd yours?

Sorry but I have to question something i think is BULLSHIT.
    When you really love someone, It's really hard to forget them.

Quote Originally Posted by ImportBunni
    I do beleive you are full of shit! so... mr. tv talkshow guy, what channel is this so called love show on? and why of all places, are you coming here for people on your show AND how do you supose your going to get us on this show ofd yours?

Sorry but I have to question something i think is BULLSHIT.

Well, for legal purposes i cant post the channel or company publicly without written permission from my legal department. But if you have questions, you can email me at [email]Michael@patcrocetv.com[/email] or call me at my office at 323-202-1118.

And we are on twice day, five times a week, nation wide in 53 markets. And we are not a love show, we a reality/talk show, but we are doing a 'love' episode for Valetine's Day. And we are posting on love forums across the internet, as well advertising in newspapers.

So I hope I was able to answer all of your questions sufficiently. Trust me, if I was allowed, I would love to post more info.

Thank You

Ther's this girl..Mary..see, I went to high school with her, she was the prettiest girl in school and she agreed to go to prom with me after I aided her mentally disabled brother. On the day of the prom, however, I got my zipper caught on my balls/penis and they had to rush me to the hospital. I didn't see Mary again, but years later I hired an investigator and tried to get the skinny as to her whereabouts. Turns out she dated Bret Favre for a while (but really, she's a Niner's fan like me) but things didn't work out. I know a couple of guys obsssed over her to the point of lying about their identities to her.

...that may be a good idea for a show, but I think it's been done.

Anyway, she's dating Justin Timberlake these days, but if you could reunite me with her that'd be great.

Freddie

King Zarathu Guest
    Here's a better one:

Once upon a time, there was this ugly ass bitch that tried so hard to get a ****ing boyfriend that she suffocated and died during a dream about Dick Nixon.

or you could use something like

Once upon a time, there was this fat lazy ass mother****er that would look all over the place for the remote control but couldn't get his lazy ass off the ****ing couch to manually press the buttons on the TV. He was mexican. I said was because he is now dead due to Sitonyourassitis.

Mike,

If you want us to believe you, point out what newspaper and where in the newspaper we can get this information. If it matches up, we know you're legit. If you don't respond, we'll forever doubt.

Alexi

That would never work. A Mexican would be out on the fields working. Maybe a Mexican-American...just kidding, Sombra..

Freds

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    That would never work. A Mexican would be out on the fields working. Maybe a Mexican-American...just kidding, Sombra..

Freds
    True, but if it was a female Mexican then it would be out sucking some dude's 2.5 inch dick for $10

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    True, but if it was a female Mexican then it would be out sucking some dude's 2.5 inch dick for $10
    Can't refute this, I'm sure you know this from personal experience.

Freddie

King Zarathu Guest
    Not personal experience because I haven't seen a mexican suck your 2.5 incher.. but if you want to tape it for me I'm sure I could make some time to make money off of the clip

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Not personal experience because I haven't seen a mexican suck your 2.5 incher.. but if you want to tape it for me I'm sure I could make some time to make money off of the clip
    How do you know I have a 2.5 incher? are you stalking me? Is this why you want me to tape things for you?

No dice... I'm getting a restraining order against you.

Freddie

King Zarathu Guest
    Wait.. no.. PLEASE don't get a restraining order against me! I love looking at your 2.5 incher!

heheheheh j/p man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast