+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get out of this situation?

How do I get out of this situation?

Here goes:- I have been seeing this guy for 3 and a half months now. We have spent every weekend together and we always have a good time. At first it started as a very casual thing even though we would be in each others compnay constantly. We have become very close but obviously still sleeping together. I know he wouldn't want me to do anything with anyone else and I feel the same.

The problem is I still think he would like to sleep around with other people. Is there any chance that we could get out of this **** buddy situation and become more or should I call it a day and leave him to it.

THe reason I dont want to leave is because we text each other everyday and we have actually become best mates- He even said he would never want to loose me as a friend. I think we have become addicted to speding time together.

Help please.

Tell him what you want from the rleationship, be honest with him. Ask him if you can be exclusive.

Really it's as simple as that. If all he wants is friendship and a **** buddy you can at least then decide if that works for you or not. If it does that's cool and you know where you stand, if it doesn't then find someone else.

Horseyguy has it right. Talk to him. COMMUNICATE with him. If you don't, he won't know what you want.