+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meeting my ex to exchange items, what can i do?

Meeting my ex to exchange items, what can i do?

Im meeting my ex at some point to exchange items etc, and i still love her very much, and really we could have sorted out everything, but she said its too late etc...whats done is done. Later i found out she is in love with another guy and she is waitng for me to move on so she can be with him. Thing is this is one of my mates she is in love with, and hes unsure about it because of what my ex left me for...bieng clingy etc and she ended up hurting me a lot. But all i wanted was to fix our problem, instead she dumped me over facebook, now after 3 weeks shes talking to me like a friend, but she seems set on this guy(my mate) i mean is there anyway i can re-create the spark i once had with her, cause she loved me once surely she can again? Any help is great thanks im in a real pickle =/

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's gone, dude. You're going to have to move on rather than cling to a hope that's not actually there.

Gone......long gone. This is your problem....you ARE clingy and desparate. Stop it! She treated you like crap, and most likely cheated on you and she lied to you......stop being a wimp ass.... Most guys would never talk to her again, so stop being a doormat.....next time don't ever let a girl walk all over you or she will lose respect for you.