+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there anyway I can approach her?

Is there anyway I can approach her?

We used to be friends, but now I understand she is trying to get part of her life (the part when she was depressed, etc) behind her back, so all my advices as a friend ended up dragging her down.
    Now, after we spent 3 months without talking to each other, she allowed me to restart everything.
    We are classmates and we spent most of our free time playing cards with our friends. I want to show her I can be a funny guy too, and I don't spend my time talking about problems and nothing else (and I am like this; but I thought I was doing the right thing helping her. Now I simply don't know how to show her who I really am).
    I don't know how to approach her. That's why I'm asking your help. Any tips would be appreciated.

Just keep up with her mood. If she valued you as her friend, she won't forget it just because she's feeling happier. Show her you can be funny and interesting... show her a side of you she hasn't seen. That will keep her interested.. Besides, if you really like this girl and are in hope of a romantic relationship, you don't want to be stuck in the "friend zone". I hope this helps

P.S- Es mesmo portugues?

Show her new characteristics, not as if being a dick or anything but being the funny, cheerful person who brightens up her day. Be a little more intriguing and prove to her that you can be supportive when time calls for it.