+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been talking to a Married Women...

Been talking to a Married Women...

I have met a woman over facebook… and we have been talking since January 2011. She is married , but in a miserable marriage . I met her through my friend on facebook. He had already met her and slept with her twice. (I’m been honest here.)

I been arranging to meet her , we make a date and time to meet, but she rings or texts to say something has come up.. this has happened 3 times now… now I’m starting to think she is just messing me around… I to be honest I do actually like her…

I know she not going to leave her husband… I’m not asking her to do that… but, wow! She is so sexy… and I just want her..

Then I more or less said to her, that I don’t want to be messed about… if you want to meet me, meet me… but don’t give me the run a round…

Now, not talking to me….

What should I do……???????????

Look! I know having affairs is wrong, but if you’re in an unhappy marriage and you have no life with your partner… I don’t think what she is doing that bad. I completely understand why she is seeking other avenues for fulfillment.

i just want help with how to handle the situation.....please help...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Search the archives. Lots of stories like this. You'll get harsh answers re: cheating on this site.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It rarely ends well.

Sounds like you're drinking from a poison well.

This won't end well.

Unless her husband is okay with you two getting together, you'd better seek another woman. If she's unhappy with her marriage, she needs to end it. Yes, there's a difference between "ending it" and "keeping it alive whilst cheating".

If she keeps her current marriage alive while you two meet up (for whatever purposes), none of you will have a full relationship.

You'll be "with" a woman who is partially devoted to her husband.

She'll be with a secret "friend" (you) while she tries to stay married to someone else.

Her husband will be in a half-marriage where her heart's not in it, then he'll find out about you two and probably beat you senseless, if not a more extreme version of that.

As much as I hate saying this, don't do this. It really isn't worth the trouble.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Heh. I don't even have to get into what a shithead you are for being the "other man" or something because she doesn't even want to have anything to do with you.

You asked her not to give you the "run a round" so she just stopped talking to you. She did what you asked. Cool. Now stop trying to have sex with her and move on to the next married woman who isn't doing anything wrong.

Cheers!

That woman and you, better get together and be a HAPPY COUPLE, and let that poor man having a life without shit after his back...

next time your doorbell rings and your answer it have a vison of a larger man then u standing there with a shotgun. this will buzkill any ideas you have that are forming in your mind. why do i say this...cuz years ago when myspace was cool some hot women few miles down the road in the next town messaged me asking saying her marrige this and that and wanted to know if i was free between in the am hours after she'd drop her kids off at a private caholic school...now im thinking yee haw but then i got this vison of larger man shot gun and me....yep i left it go.

got find some dumb 18 year old to have fun with if thats all ya looking for, let married women alone, if it was your wife you'd be very pissed off.

And if the 18 Year old was Your daughter YOU'D be very pissed off.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion