+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stimulating breasts

stimulating breasts

I'm 19, and, this is my first real relationship, so needless to say, I am completely and utterly inexperienced. Hell embarrassingly enough, my first kiss was with this girl..But anyways, my girlfriend and I were making out last week, and I sort of kissed the top of her breast, essentially what was exposed with her shirt, but I have no idea the best way of stimulating her actual breasts.

So how should I proceed when kissing and touching her breasts ? I realise that they are more sensitive than other parts of her body, so of course I'd start pretty gently, but should i just kiss and run my fingers around her breasts and then slowly move towards her nipples? Im just winging it right now, and dont want to acidentally do something taboo and ruin the mood. Thanks.

I am female and have never actually stimulated a girls breast but you have the right idea. Just experiment with various things, you will know if you are doing it right by the moans (or lack of).
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    I am female and have never actually stimulated a girls breast but you have the right idea. Just experiment with various things, you will know if you are doing it right by the moans (or lack of).
    haha

agreed. it's not really something you read up on before doing.. just go with the flow and don't hurt the poor girl. start gentle and depending on how she reacts go from there.

Pay attention to her when you do. Listen to the sounds she makes, take note of her body movements, etc. Do this with ALL stimulation and you'll find out it's easy to discern what she likes and doesn't like.

And oh yeah... since you're new and all, I'm gonna give you an additional piece of unasked-for advice: Learn to love going down on a woman. Nothing will endear you to her faster in the sack. Guaranteed.

I'm not really sure what's taboo with breasts. I mean.. don't like bite down or give her a good nipple twist (until you know she's into that.)

Go slow. Adjust based on her reactions. Some women REALLY like have their breasts played with and will let you keep going for as long as you like.. some prefer brief stimulation. Most like it at least to some degree.

The key is just go by her reactions. Pay attention to her movements.. much more important than sounds, imo. If you're kissing her breast and you feel her kind of alter the way she's sitting/wiggle her lower half, it probably means you're having a positive effect. If she starts stroking your hair, ditto. Etc.

Movements are definitely more important than sounds, although both are good tips on how you're doing. Always watch her reactions. Other good signs are arching her back or leaning in to your touch.

Don't be afraid of using a firmer touch on breasts. Personally, I prefer it to the light touch. Once you've played with them a while give her nipple a gentle tweak and see how she reacts. If she likes it think about trying pinching a little harder. It all really depends on the girl and what she likes, but another key is to enjoy yourself. Bury your face in them. Do what you're compelled to do and watch how she reacts. Some guys love to blow on nipples . . . I've never really understood it, since it does nothing for me, but I guess some girls like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    I'm not really sure what's taboo with breasts. I mean.. don't like bite down or give her a good nipple twist (until you know she's into that.)
    Some women like to be bitten pretty hard, but only after they are "warmed up". Just saying, you should probably ask them before doing this.

I've had several gfs that liked this. They kept saying "Bite harder. I said HARDER you prick!".
    I said "Really?"
    They said "Yes!"

As far as younger girls go (teens and twenties) they are still growing and their breasts are often sore from raging hormones. So be careful.

Don't focus too much on one spot. Go for 2-3 minutes per spot, then move to another spot. They hate to get sore, and so do I.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Some women like to be bitten pretty hard, but only after they are "warmed up". Just saying, you should probably ask them before doing this.

I've had several gfs that liked this. They kept saying "Bite harder. I said HARDER you prick!". I said "Really?" They said "Yes!"

As far as younger girls go (teens and twenties) they are still growing and their breasts are often sore from raging hormones. So be careful.

Don't focus too much on one spot. Go for 2-3 minutes per spot, then move to another spot. They hate to get sore, and so do I.
    That's why I said (until you know she's into that.)

My breasts, and my nipples especially, are by far my favourite place to be touched! Start with some gentle stroking around the breast... Avoiding the nipple are...... But getting close and close. Teasing her by leaving any touching of the nipple for a while. I love it when my husband licks round the bottom of my breast too. Running his Tongue round the edge of my nipe till he finally takes my nipple in his mouth drives me wild!!!
    You will know if she likes what you do! Just don't dive right onto her breasts!!! Go slowly, explore them, tease them!!

If she does not resist... then brave up and keep doing what is working. As what some of the advice here says... monitor her response and don't be predictable.

I have to be very gentle with my wife's breasts at the start (much the same with her clitoris...but that is another subject). However, once she gets "warmed up" she can take a lot more. In fact when she is on top of me, I can suck them really hard. She has an orgasm in about 1 minute when I do that!! I remember when we were dating as teenagers she could come close to an orgasm by breast play alone. But again, start lovingly and gently and take your cues from how she is responding.

toung, normaly starting licking down middle where that sounds that created then suck on then nipple gently, nipple lil or suck and swurl your toung around the nipple...normaly works very well. dont bite the nipple like your eating steak but normaly higher up where the boob 1st starts you can sink your teeth in if the like it ruffer...

Gentle sucks on the nipples at first are really really nice.

start on the collar bone and work your way down, let some anticipation build. while kissing the collar bone, let your hands do the work on her breasts, not too tough, but as you work your way down with your mouth, you well find that she well share more with you. Start on the outside and work your way in.

What my boyfriend does is really good, he usually starts by just lightly stroking the breasts and then the nipple until I am really aroused, then he will slowly lick and suck a nipple while alternating between massaging and lightly pinching the other one. It feels...amazing.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast