+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Relationship

Long Distance Relationship

I was an addict chatter in yahoo and that time I was curious to see
    whou would respond to my message eventhough it is just a simply 'hi'
    message. The first message I received simply asked " asl " which means age,sex and location.Then I determine that the writer's address is in Philippines.
    That is how it began. We continued to find may things in common as the chat wentback and forth and we're getting to know one another and became closer to each other.And after a very long chatting with her, I won her heart. We've been sweethearts just in chatting each other, exchanging thoughts and telling feelings to each other by using the internet.
    Months passed we still continue chatting and exchanging emails to one another.My love for her became stronger eventhough we never meet up personally even once.Then her birthday came and I am thinking how can i send her a gift.
    I was then surfing in the internet and looking for a site that can deliver
    flowers to Philippines,searching a flower shop that can order online. Then I
    found manilaflorist.com, an online flower shop that can deliver flowers anywhere in the Philippines. With just a single click, I had the best flowers of my choice.
    My girlfriend was been surprised when the flower arrived at their house. She just ended up telling me how much she appreciate the gift that I sent to her. The website have free pictures included that's why I am so happy looking at the photo of my girlfriend holding the bouqet that I sent her, she was very pretty. I got totally in love with her every now and then.
    Now , manilaflorist.com was my way to show her how special she is to me and how I love her very much.

Is this an ad? Are you telling us how much you love somebody you've never met?
    Get a life

Lmao, love? I thought so when I was teenage. There are no love without experient in real.

Oh I see now, must be a philipino who came here for adver of their site :-). Sorry if I'm wrong.

Spam with cheese... yum.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

When we maintain a relationship in long distance, We may eagerly waiting for seeing them as early as possible. Recently my sister went to Australia, After she went I feel bore and then she birthday will come and before day I search the websites for sending wishes to her. I find one website and go through the complete details and surprise her. She feel very happy. But we miss them, I feel more pain whenever we went and after she come I am so happy. Maintain Relationship is one of the best policy of our life and it will gave more cheerful life.

[url=http://philippineflowermart.com/]philippines flowers delivery[/url]
    [url=http://philippineflowermart.com/]send flower to philippines[/url]

Lmao, love? I thought so when I was teenage. There are no love without experient in real