+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admitted he is not that great in the sack?

Admitted he is not that great in the sack?

So i have met a guy. He is someone i do not usually go for, not in my group of friends and is just a nice guy. Fun, but really nice. (I usually go after the hard to get guys/bad guys) After my last breakup and heartbreak i am never going for my 'usual' type again. Im 20 and hes 23.
    So we are hitting it off really well. He is genuinely nice and caring and makes it clear he likes me. This is so refreshing compared to the usual games i have played in the past.
    Well, last night we were just hanging out in bed. We have just been talking for hours on end lately and he hasnt tried to sleep with me yet.. But last night we started making out, just hugging and kissing.. We got talking about sex and i said i wanted to wait which he was fine with. But then he said something that kind of caught me off guard.

He said he was bad in bed and didnt last very long.. He is a funny joker kind of guy.. So i laughed and asked him if he was joking and he said he was not. I thought he might come out and say he was just joking around but he didnt.. lol

I am crazy about sex and it is really important to me that i have great sex in a relationship so this was a bit of turn off. What do i do now? I like this guy and he is a really good guy, i dont want to wait a long time for sex, finally have sex with him and then be completely put off. I wouldnt even want to do that to him and be a complete b*tch about it. But i would love to see where this went with us.. I have a good feeling about it.

Do i just wait and see? I wish he hadnt of said this to me.. And im not sure why he would?
    I feel shallow for even viewing this as a problem.. But im not going to lie it did just rock my views a tiny bit.. lol
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Maybe he said so in ordrer to tempt you to try him out sooner than later. If so, good for him - smart guy.

He probably was screwing with you. Let's face it.. you're going to sleep with him now. You're curious and women rarely rest until they completely sate their curiosity. I've pulled this routine before.. ie hinting that I'm not well equipped, can't last long, etc.. and every time I've pulled that, I've gotten laid within a week.

To him I say "Well played, sir.. well played."

Haha Oh really, yeah, wow i never thought about it like that. lol! Thanks for the heads up guys
    I was still planning on waiting, i just like it better that way.. But it DID make me curious thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    Haha Oh really, yeah, wow i never thought about it like that. lol! Thanks for the heads up guys
    I was still planning on waiting, i just like it better that way.. But it DID make me curious thats for sure.
    Guys can be sneaky, too.

It's either a "trick" or he's really dumb for telling you before you had sex and you shouldn't feel too bad about dumping him after if it sucks as he can't be all that clever.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He may very well be telling the truth. Plenty of guys out there suck, and don't have the vaguest idea. The thing you should be wondering about is whether he sucks due to inexperience, a physical problem, or laziness.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He may very well be telling the truth. Plenty of guys out there suck, and don't have the vaguest idea. The thing you should be wondering about is whether he sucks due to inexperience, a physical problem, or laziness.
    True, but most guys don't admit they suck when they do.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    True, but most guys don't admit they suck when they do.
    Most guys probably don't know they suck. Women lie to boost their confidence. :-)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah thats what i was worried about. Guys that just suck can be 'trained'. You can tell him exactly what you like, (if they are willing to listen) i can take the lead and help along good sex. But laziness or another physical problem wouldnt be too great.
    I know that he can get hard, pretty easily too. While making out last night, he was hard.. Incredibly hard may i add. I saw an oppurtunity to take a nice grip.. And was pleased with what i felt. lol

It just kind of struck me as weird he would admit this to a girl he liked and is trying to get with. He has been making an awesome effort in every other aspect. He has introduced me to his closest friends. Always initiating contact and to hang out. Taken me out on dates and sent me flowers to my work place yesterday for mothers day
    It could well be just inexperience. He is a little more on the shy side and isnt pushy about sex or anything so could be that he just hasnt really slept with too many people. He has had a long term relationship before so he must know something.. lol

I guess i will have to just wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    Yeah thats what i was worried about. Guys that just suck can be 'trained'. You can tell him exactly what you like, (if they are willing to listen) i can take the lead and help along good sex. But laziness or another physical problem wouldnt be too great.
    I know that he can get hard, pretty easily too. While making out last night, he was hard.. Incredibly hard may i add. I saw an oppurtunity to take a nice grip.. And was pleased with what i felt. lol

It just kind of struck me as weird he would admit this to a girl he liked and is trying to get with. He has been making an awesome effort in every other aspect. He has introduced me to his closest friends. Always initiating contact and to hang out. Taken me out on dates and sent me flowers to my work place yesterday for mothers day
    It could well be just inexperience. He is a little more on the shy side and isnt pushy about sex or anything so could be that he just hasnt really slept with too many people. He has had a long term relationship before so he must know something.. lol

I guess i will have to just wait and see!
    Tap that and report back, please.

Guys can be sneaky, too.

It's either a "trick" or he's really dumb for telling you before you had sex and you shouldn't feel too bad about dumping him after if it sucks as he can't be all that clever.
    so your a male eh, are you gay? I have no problem with that until they start giving straight women advice about sex and relationships

Tap that and report back, please.
    Will do gladly. Might be a while.. But damn, am i ever curious now. lol

Maybe he's a virgin and is assuming he'll be bad because of that? :o :p

I honestly have no idea but if he does turn out to be terrible at least you know he's never ever ever going to lie to you.

Nah i know hes not a virgin. I have no idea why he would tell me that either :S He quite obviously is interested in me.. And it kind of put me off the moment he said it. lol
    I dont have any idea, the only reasonable explanation was as stated before to raise my curiosity. I just hope he is not bad in bed... Hes a great guy and we get along pretty well, bad sex would really suck.

bad sex is better than no sex....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast