+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's now or never

so if mommas happy everyone is happy. I think thats bs. Ultimatums regardless of age are bs as well. I wouldn't put up with that for a second. Are you looking for peace or a relationship? A good relationship should be relatively peacefull and respectfull. You definitely want to take care of your mate and her you, but having a deadline or all bets are off? Trust me that won't be the last time. Buy me a new car or I will be outta here. I can here it now. Run fast the other way.

I just thought more about this. There appears to be a power struggle. When you stand up for yourself, she backs down and is amenable. Then slowly, she brings it up again. I bet if you stop giving in and stand strong, she will accept you and be attracted. Keep giving in, and it will be bad. My thoughts

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    come on, the lady is over 50, isn't it obvious that she has the right to demand to be a bride before her life is completely over? you really have to be a jackhole not to understand it.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Agree to marry her..with a prenup. She gets no stake in the business, and your individual assets, should remain your individual assets, see what she says to that.

Thanks for all your comments. I will try to sit her down this week and reaffirm my love and commitment to her. I need to try to have her understand why I want to take things slow. The only time I get doubts or concern is when she appears so desperate. If she believes that I love her, she should understand where I am coming from. She tries to make it look that she has made this huge sacrifice in trying to be patient over the last year.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she is so desperate cuz she is old! young ones are less willing to wait nowadays, what do you expect?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12