+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you see each other?

How often do you see each other?

Hey guys hope u all had a good xmas anyway just a curious question, all those who are in relationships i was just wondering how often you see each other (clearly if your not living together I mean!) because i have been with my boyfriend 5 months now (and previously 9 months) and i dont want to smother him and make him feel like he always has to see me etc so i was just wondering what you all do with your partners xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Let me see. When my bf is in town and not at his parents, we usually see each other at least 3-4 times a week. Even if it is only for a few hours. Right now he is at his parents so I only see him once or twice a week for about an hour or so. Been pretty crappy lately.

I've always been one to give my bf space. He can go out with friends, it doesn't bother me. If I want to go out with him and his friends I just ask. He has no problems with it.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

King Zarathu Guest
    ::sniffle:: Y'all are so lucky

Megan goes to a different school than I do, and we have these annoying ass mutha****as that we have to be with called PARENTS.

Both of our parents are divorced, and we hate seeing each other when we're with our dads because they want to get involved with ****ing EVERYTHING....bastards.

So basically once or twice every two weeks.

I have been with my bf for about 7 months. He broke his leg and has been out of work for about the last month and half, during this time i have seen him about 3-4 times a week. But when he goes back to work that will stop. He has a job where they work 6 days and are off for 3. So when that happens, i will proabably see him 2 maybe 3 times a week.

King Zarathu Guest
    i wish i could see mine that often. but this bitch that's teasing me, jordyn, i have 4 class period with her out of 7, AND lunch. *tear*

I like to be with my girl everyday. I go crazy if i'm not with her. I haven't seen her since Sunday, i'm ****ing going crazy right now.

King Zarathu Guest
    if u play it cool and act like it's no big deal around her she'll be more "all over you"

the seeing each other everyday gets old!! you need to have lives outside of each other. if you don't down the line it will take a huge toll on the relationship!

King Zarathu Guest
    so do you think it's good that i only see megan once or twice every 2 weeks?

thanks for all your replies guys. I think it doesnt really matter how often you do see each other, as long as you both have space to do your own thing. Seeing each other everyday is great for a certain period of time, but eventually it will take a toll.
    LTsK8eR2go: unfortunately being 14 means your parents do have a lot of control over you, i remember it well! It will get better
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

This girl I'm talking to, I see about maybe once a week, talk to her like maybe twice a week or so?
    Simply our schedules are really busy with work and other obligations. I do miss her sometimes, and every once in a while I'll surprise her at her work out of the blue.
    But I dunno about seeing each other everyday, or talking on the phone everyday... it'll get too routine and eventually it'll get boring..

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    LTsK8eR2go: unfortunately being 14 means your parents do have a lot of control over you, i remember it well! It will get better
    I hate to be a pain in the ass (that's normally Cybog_The_Bitch's job) but.. ahhh nevermind.

It's ok, if I ever get into a nervous breakdown I'll just go kidnap her and screw her cats while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    so do you think it's good that i only see megan once or twice every 2 weeks?
    honestly you just have to find whatever works for u 2.... there is no formula to it. if it was me once every 2 weeks would kill me. but that's just me. on the other hand i'm also not the type that needs to talk to my bf every 5 minutes on the phone and see him everyday!!! I'm somewhere in the middle. just figure out what works for u.

King Zarathu Guest
    once every two weeks reeeeally pisses me off. badly.

luckily, next year we'll be goin to the same school, so i might even get sick of her ahha

going to the same school together is fine..... but if you don't want to get sick of each other try not to be "that couple" that shares a locker and takes all the same classes together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast