+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What changed your opinion about him?

What changed your opinion about him?

Hi !

I need advices from women. I wonder what things made you change your opinion about a man who at first didn't impress/attract you.
    I wonder if you could like a man then love him.

Maybe two questions that can help :

1. Have you ever fallen in love with a man after a few months relationship? Or has it happened always quickly?
    2. What are the things which can change women's mind from "this is gonna be like a 2-month relationship" into "he's the one"?

Maybe you can't change that but... I'd like to have your thoughts about that.

For me, a guy has about 2-3 conversations (like in-depth, one-on-one conversations), and from that impression, I put him in either the "Yeah I'd Tap That" (Sexy and Relationship-Wise) or the dreaded "Friend Zone," with quite a large margin to leap.

As far as falling in love a few months into a relationship, stereotypically speaking (and there ARE exceptions) if a woman is in a serious relationship with you, chances are she either already considers you The One, or considers you a strong candidate for the role. I have yet to hear of a woman who seriously dates a guy until "something better comes along." Women who enter into serious relationships are usually the same ones looking for marriage and kids... which means if you're not a prime candidate, she's not going to waste her time on you. She's on a time clock! (Sad but true.) Women who don't want marriage and kids are actually even more honest-if they don't really dig ya that much, no way they're giving up their freedom and ability to casually date. So if she's not looking for the white picket fence, and yet is seriously committed to you-congratulations, you're pretty much the most awesome guy in the world to her.

Now, the woman may be dating a guy because she's afraid of being alone, or fears she'll never find anything better.... but she'll rarely admit it to anyone, let alone herself, and it would probably take something drastic for her to do so (aka, the actual "the one" coming along.)

Women, in a vastly generalized sense, in that way are both way more honest and way more deceptive than men.

thanks vertical sky for your reply... I would love to hear from other women too !

Personally, I am one of those nutters who falls hard and fast and for a long time the only way I could see the difference between love and lust was through hindsight. I spent a long time being considered 'not girlfriend material' (you guys dread the friend zone, young gals that haven't figured out sex does not instantly lead to love dread the 'not gf material' label). The only 2 relationships I've had last longer than 5 months, well the first I thought was the one but soon figured out I was wrong, the second I'm sure is my one, I knew it very early.