+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Miniature golf a good idea?

Miniature golf a good idea?

I was thinking of new dating ideas I could try and I came up with miniature golf. Do you think it would be a good idea for a fun date? Or is there something else that would be better? Please share your opinions on this. Thanks in advance.

The first thing that comes to mind is one of you not knowing how to putt properly, and the other ever-so-gently reaches around you and holds your hand and shows you how.

Yeah, that should work.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watson
    I was thinking of new dating ideas I could try and I came up with miniature golf. Do you think it would be a good idea for a fun date? Or is there something else that would be better? Please share your opinions on this. Thanks in advance.
    Careful not to act like the game matters too much to you, though it might. No throwing any clubs at the windmill in disgust, getting all quiet and sullen when she's beating or beats you, or pumping your fist as you walk away from her... to the hole ... behind the ball ... crouched with furrowed brows and pursed lips...cursing at the ball under your breath as it inches toward the hole to close the deficit, then leaping into the air with a scream as it drops, and turning before landing with a big two bird solute to her accompanied by "UH! UH! ya liked that, didn't ya! DIDN'T YA!".

It should be a good idea.
    Last edited by msibuc; 31-12-04 at 11:02 AM.

Sounds like a quaint evening. I love it.

King Zarathu Guest
    It all depends on your personality's characteristics:

If you are competitive, it'll suck dick. If you lose, then you want to kick her ass and you will subconciously lower her to a "friend" level. If you win, you'll rub it in her face and she will lower you to a "let's be friends" level.

So basically if you are competitive, you lose both ways. You also need to worry about whether or not SHE is competitive.

If neither one of you guys are competitive, it should be a fun time.

Remember: if you do happen to be competitive, I'm not saying it is 100% guaranteed you're going to **** up. Not everybody who is tends to want to be a sore loser and a sore winner, so I'm generalising here.

Best of luck to you,
    Asswipe #2

Or just place some interesting bets beforehand.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah!! That would cause chaos on a date, especially Taurus and Leo.

Good idea? Yes. I've done it a few times and it's always been fun. Kinda goofy, but lite and fun, especially for a first date.

I'm in Los Angeles, and there's a really cool place in the Valley that offers miniture golf, video games, burgers and pizza, even a beer and wine bar and live music. Perfect first date place.

sounds good to me. I love minni golf
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Miniature Golf (btw - did you know that they call it Midget Golf in the Netherlands???) is a good idea, it's a bit goofy and will make you laugh a lot. Besides that, it will give you something to do and talk about. There is nothing worse than going on a date in a bar/restaurant and all over sudden you run out of things to say...and then the silence starts...yaaawn...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Julee
    you run out of things to say...and then the silence starts...
    This is the guy's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Julee
    yaaawn
    I don't have time to snooze on a date. If I really NEED to sleep, I'll bring her home and pound her there