+ Follow This Topic

Thread: player??

player??

I have a cooworker that tells me almost all the time that I am beatiful, sexy, pretty and other things and is always kissing me on the cheeck or hugging but then he doent pay attetion or jokes with other girls but not with the same Intensitive

does he like me or not , is really annoying
    then another cooworker always makes jokes about being together but then he tell me the girls he likes

are they looking me just as a friend

The first one does act like he might be interested. The other one a bit less but then again he might be super shy. Are you interested in either of them?

the first one , and its driving me crazy because I dont know where I stand, yesterday I grab his wrist to avoid he leaving , we wer joking but what he did was to look me weird and try to get away

do men paid a woman a compliment every day wiyout wanting anything? and meaning anything like dating because just hookin in job its the worst idea

I think I just need to give up

Sure, some guys may compliment women every day even if they don't want to be more than friends. But I think that's quite rare behaviour, so I'd bet that he is interested in you.

His reaction to you grabbing his hand is a bit strange though. Maybe he has some issue with touching. Or maybe his reaction was quite normal. You didn't describe the situation in detail.

If I really liked a girl, I'd ask her out...
    The 2nd one sounds more like friendship (or he's trying to 'show' you other girls are interested in him to get your approval).
    Last edited by mrtaz; 12-05-11 at 04:27 AM.

yeah 2nd is just a friend he completly fogets about me when he see another girl lol

and the first one only compliments me he he greets me after that he does not try to get close to me or talk to me , so officially i gave up on him today

hi just wondering , do you remember my question ?

so like a few days ago # 1 ignore me for like hours not even saying hi , because he was talking and messing around with another girl practicaly in front of me , so like 4 hours later he cames and greet me , compliment my hair and kiss me on the head and not un the cheek , I was like whatever

can you explain me that , because if I know a person and I see them I greet then inmediatly not hours later.

I am just too curious for my own goog lol

Quote Originally Posted by kikio View Post
    hi just wondering , do you remember my question ?

so like a few days ago # 1 ignore me for like hours not even saying hi , because he was talking and messing around with another girl practicaly in front of me , so like 4 hours later he cames and greet me , compliment my hair and kiss me on the head and not un the cheek , I was like whatever

can you explain me that , because if I know a person and I see them I greet then inmediatly not hours later.

I am just too curious for my own goog lol
    He's a player.

he's a player.