+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No one know how to really love?

No one know how to really love?

Everyone has an innate need to feel important. That’s a universal truth. That is up there in the ranks of ‘we all need to eat’ and ‘we all need to sleep’. That is non-debatable and anyone who will say otherwise is absolutely stup!d.

That is why people “fall in love” with others. When someone makes them feel important and needed, they instinctively get attracted because their need is being met. They get the attention that they want, the knowing that there is someone else that gives a f$%k that they are alive, that in the billions and billions of people in this world, there is someone that would like to spend time with them over everyone else.

No one falls in love with someone that makes them feel like a worthless piece of sh!t, right? “Love” always begins with a smile that melts hearts or a hello what was just a little softer than other hellos or glance that lasted a second too long. It is always when someone makes you feel special.

Then you stay. You stay because you need a witness to your life as it is beautifully articulated in Shall We Dance. You need someone there to make you feel things you do don’t go unnoticed.

I don’t know if it is romantic but I do know it’s still about the self and not the other person.

It is vanity… not love.

??? What is love? Tell me? 

thank you very mush you rose

actually you're the stupid one, the ego does want to feel important, however not everyone needs to access their ego. so yeh it is debatable.

so you're saying people fall in love because they get attention. that's not love. altho everyone has the right to their own definition of love but being selfish and getting attention in my book does not constitute love. i would agree that it's when another makes you feel special but there is more to it. being open, non judgemental, freedom from negativity creates love and happiness.

you don't stay because you need a witness (feck sake! what kind of love is that?!) you stay because you don't want to leave this joy.

you're mixing up the ego with the emotion of love; two very separate things.

i pity the person who might fall in love with you
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching