+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: facebook

Dark, why not read the responses you gave me when I asked the same question.
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

She tagged? Just leave them there :-), I thought you meant you tagged her lol, if she's into facebook it's important to her to leave them there, mean she hasn't moved on, I can see you still want her, so why would you cut all?

i dont know if it means that she hasnt moved on.. it might though...but then why break it off... i just dont want to make it seem like im hung up on her....(even though i am lol)
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 12-05-11 at 01:35 AM.

seg.. what did i tell you? oh yeah.. well that was a little different as you didnt want to see the photos at all.. im just wondering if i should make them so noticeable thats all.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 12-05-11 at 01:21 AM.

Well, I'm going to disagree and say that you should delete them or find out how you can remove the tag from them. She's your ex for a reason. I don't really think you will stop thinking about her until you remove the pictures. It just seems to me that the photos are a constant memory.

Also, why would it matter if she still has the photos? Do you really want to go back with her? If I were you, I would just delete the pictures. That's just my two cents.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Well, I'm going to disagree and say that you should delete them or find out how you can remove the tag from them. She's your ex for a reason. I don't really think you will stop thinking about her until you remove the pictures. It just seems to me that the photos are a constant memory.

Also, why would it matter if she still has the photos? Do you really want to go back with her? If I were you, I would just delete the pictures. That's just my two cents.
    yes i want to get back with her.. it didnt end on bad terms.. shes just confused..

I'm guessing that she still wants to be friends with you since she stays friends with a lot of her exes. It's possible that she could be keeping tabs on you... Anything is possible. The only solution is to find someone else. Most relationships don't work out. That's just life. Keep searching and I guarantee that you will find someone special someday. =)
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I'm guessing that she still wants to be friends with you since she stays friends with a lot of her exes. It's possible that she could be keeping tabs on you... Anything is possible. The only solution is to find someone else. Most relationships don't work out. That's just life. Keep searching and I guarantee that you will find someone special someday. =)
    yeah i am trying to move on.. and it will happen.. but right now she is the only one i want to be with.
    I have faith everything will work out.. with her great.. if not with someone else. ALthough I hope its with her... lol

Did you guys just breakup recently? It's common for people to think about their exes a lot when they have just broken up. There are so many other girls out there.

Did you guys just breakup recently? It's common for people to think about their exes a lot when they have just broken up. There are so many other girls out there.
    yeah 5 days ago.. lol.. but her reason wasnt that she didnt have feelings for me, it was because she jsut needs time to get over her loser ex (they were engaged, she dumped him, and she started dating me pretty much right after.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12