+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where do I start?

Where do I start?

I'm a junior in highschool and i haven't really gotten into the whole hooking up or dating thing. During my first two years of highschool, i started figuring out who i was and where i wanted to go. I finally feel like ive gotten my life in order and a lot more optimisstic about things in general. Now i feel like im ready to start dating or "getting involved with the opposite sex." I haven't the slightest idea on what to do, or who to pick, etc. A little help would be nice since i dont have any older brothers to take advice from.

Treat them as equals and talk to them as you would to your guy friends. Break the unspoken social rules, if there are any, at lunch. Sit with girls and talk to them, even if they're not hot. Sitting at the all boys table (yes, we all know about those ) won't help your situation, and meeting new people at lunch is only a first step in getting out more and being more open.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that people veiw dating all wrong. dating is a phase where people are getting to know the opposite sex and seeing what it is about the other sex that they like and dislike. when you date, you get to know about different personalities and different aspects. first you have to get a feel for what type of girl you are looking for and then you can begin your dating quests. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It depends what you are looking for

A girl who is outgoing and sporty
    Go to the fields and courts

A girl who is intelligent and sophisticated
    Go to the library

A girl who knows how to cook and eat
    Go to the libarary

well, my point is it really depends who you like and which sort of girl you like.

But perhaps you can widen your scope of girls not only staring eye-boogled at pretty ones, and turn your head 360 degrees at ugly fat ones.

Talk to everyone about everything, and you will soon find that ugly may be pretty, and pretty may turn ugly

best of luck.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

You have a long way to go. Most important part is, don't be afraid of failure. You'll get rejected every so often and this is just part of growing up. But remember to be confident, never supplicate yourself to women, don't kiss-ass either, and be cool.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control