+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help i pushed a guy away but now I want him to like me again?

Help i pushed a guy away but now I want him to like me again?

I met him at this cruise which was a clubbing thing and he was attracted to me and ask for my number but i didn't give it to him because i was so shy at that time and i don't like giving it to strangers.... but eventually he got my number through our friend...

After I broke up with my ex, he contacted me couple weeks later to hang out, but I acted like I wasn't interested.. I was still shy and all and at first I thought he was boring, but now I found him so fun to hang out with and I really like hiim because he seems to understand girls and i appreciate that. He's seems pretty immature, more mature than the guy I dated.

I was dating this other guy too, and I didn't want to be a player and forget about my date cuz he asked me out before he did.

Last week we went clubbing and I kept pushing aside but I did seem interested in him and I was just playing with him, but I think he thinks that I'm not interested in him. he met my friend at the same time and he seems interested and her and he asked whether if he should ask her out and I was like... o.0... i knew he had some interest in her because my friend is nice and has a really good personality and she's really fun to hang out with. But that really hurt me when he said that...

I been sending him hints, but I guess that's not working at all and my friend knows that I like him, and I don't think she will do anything to take him away from me... But recently he been contacting her more than contacting me... and calling her and stuff...

i know i screwed up big time.... but he's so nice to me, always pet me on the head and when I give him the sign, he knows that I want him to help me brush this guy off my back and make him leave me alone... he always try to protect me and try to keep me warm... he doesn't really do that to my friend... I don't know him too well either since we didn't see each that often.

I am worried that he doesn't like me anymore... and right now I really do like him because I found out he's a really great guy and i regretted not going out with him and went out with my horrible ex...

he's always so sweet to me, always ask if I was ok, he said I was cute couple times, he pinches my cheeks, pets me on the head, he even picked me up last week at the club, and he tried to protect me from other guys, he cared for me enough to make me go home cuz my parents will get mad and all...he walked me around just to let me get some fresh air after drinking and he told me to hold onto his hand... I only met him like 4 or 5 times... but he's so sweet to me....

Honestly, I was pissed when they made me go home because of my parents, and my friend went to his place to get wood glue for her final project arts and craft thing... I was jealous n pissed that shje got to go his place before i did and they probably be pulling an all nighter and talking..... like last time when he asked her to go buy groceries, she talked to him about her ex...

I was wondering why he would chat with her and not with me... I feel so bad and i hate myself for not showing interest in him... My friend is really picky when it comes to guys, but I cannot tell her to back off from him cuz she's is a really good friend and I be a jerk if i were to tell her to back off...
    and it wouldn't be fair to them if they want to be together...

tomorrow we're going clubbing together all 3 of us... and I want to show him more interest last time i pushed him away while i was danced with another guy and I did it playfully but I screwed up big time... this week he been contacting her... how do i make him noticed me again...

He doesn't treat her as caring as he treats me i guess its because my friend acts more independent than i do and she's pretty hardcore and all... i just want to tell him that I like him but then what if he doesn't I be a fool.... and he would just say lets be friends... I feel like such an idiot right now....

how old are you?

I'm in college in my 20s.. sorry if may sound like a little girl hah... i didn't proof read it since i type this up in class and on my itouch
    Last edited by iamminzy; 15-05-11 at 02:45 AM.