Sorry, mods, if this is already a thread that I haven't seen. If so, please move it.

My husband is a POS. We separated ~6 months ago while I was seven months pregnant. He got a new girlfriend within 2 or 3 weeks and moved into her house. Since then, he has been with her and the entire time telling me that he's in love with me, when he has sex with her he thinks of me, that he wants to leave her for me now, [insert whatever BS drama you can think of here]. I'm tired of him going back and forth between us. I'm tired of allowing myself to be available to his calls in his moments of weakness when the gesture is not reciprocated. I'm tired of portraying myself as a weak woman. Please post the reasons your ex is a POS as well.

Dear Ex:

You suck, and this is why.

1. You were texting your new girlfriend while I was giving birth to our second child, and I had to ask you to leave the room.
2. You don't support your children, and your excuse is because you don't make enough money. While we were together, you made 3k+ per month, what's the deal? The economy is NOT bad in this town, and if you can't find anything, go work at a Micky D's and get some motivation to get moving. POS.
3. I'm smarter than you are, and I always knew that while we were together.
4. You never went down on me because you're selfish.
5. All you did was sleep all day while we were together.
6. You refuse to learn and grow professionally, morally, as a man and as a father.
7. You threatened to kidnap our children.
8. You had sex with her in our bed. MY bed. I left with that bed. Disgusting.
9. You don't think about my feelings. Ever since we broke up, you talk about yourself and your own BS problems when you know that I am a single mother in college with no job because, oh yeah I'm a single mother in college. I have problems too and you don't care about them.
10. You didn't even call your son for his birthday because you were "having a bad day". Do you think that's a good excuse to him? "Oh, okay daddy, you don't have to call on my birthday if you're having a bad day, I understand." HE'S 4. You suck it up and visit him. AND BRING PRESENTS.
11. You never bought me flowers or actually showed your love for me until after we broke up and you were living with another woman.
12. You treat her kids better than you treat your own.
13. Other men treat me better than you do, and I'm not even with them.
14. I was the sexier one in our relationship.
15. You are actually okay that the woman you're with is a woman of such low self confidence that she can have sex with a married man in his pregnant wife's bed. I'm better than her. I have no doubt that I'm better than her on so many levels. How was this even a hard decision for you?!
16. No one I know is sad to see you go, sad to see this relationship end, or sad to see me move on.

I was happier in the times that we went without contact. Stop going between us. Choose her, or don't choose her, but don't consider me to be an option for you.

Love,
Me

WHOOOA that really helped. I'm going to print this and tape it to my bathroom mirror. See, they broke up a while ago and I've been wanting to call him and see if they were still broken up. What the hell am I thinking?? It's even better if they're together again, they deserve each other. Man I don't want to call him now, and now I'm confident that when I go out with friends tonight to celebrate the end of the semester, I won't be feeling down or waiting for him to call. Please share your reasons as well!