+ Follow This Topic

Thread: almost did my cousin

almost did my cousin

k so got into a bad situation and need help. my cousin lives in a different country and we haven't met since we were kids a decade ago. I decided to go there for a months vacation and it's been good so far until I met her two days ago. she is all grown up and beautiful. at the family gathering couple days ago I caught her staring at me and she smiled. I smiled back and then she walled towards me and asked me to dance. I did nervously but quickly stopped. anyway we ended up going to a corner and talking. we decided to meet the next morning so she could show me the town. after we took a tour the next day and then met again at another party last night. at that moment i started falling for her when I saw her wearing a tank top with really tight jeans. I followed her to a vacant room in the house and when we were alone we started talking about childhood. one thing let to another and soon she was lying on the bed and starting pulling her tank top up a bit and show me her pierced belly button. I became really horny and laid down beside despite the fact that someone could walk in on us any second. then she became a bit shy and turned around. I laid down beside her and put my hands on her and started feeling her up. I just couldn't help it; she is too sexy. soon after a while we heard a bang and so she got up and left the room. she then showed me some pic of her at birthday parties. it's amazing how sexy she is considering her whole family are average at best. now few hours after, I'm writing this and I dunno wtf I should do when I see her tomorrow. the cousin loving is frowned upon where I live and even in her country it's not common. I'm debating wether I should make love to this girl she is sexy and smart and loves. she suggested we go to her friends house tomorrow for a small house party. I mean I have been with unrelated girls but non of them have skin so smooth and body so fit. but I mean she's my cousin ffs, what do I do?

STOP! get your head out of your a ss will ya. Dude your dick is thinking for you, and that's a bad thing. If this happens the shame of it will follow you for the rest of your life and who knows....your family will find out, she gets pregnant, or whatever....don't be stupid.

i agree it could be very dangerous plus its only lust.

but i would love to be updated, this is unfortunate but god dam hilarious sorry

Holy Crap!!! Put a lock on your pants. I hope this isn't an underage girl thing. Hopefully it's not a predator thing here, because you don't seem to have boundaries. It's normal to just know that this should absolutely be avoided. Even thinking like you are thinking and lusting after a relative is over the line. Check yourself before it is too late. That's the best advice. It's not like you can just hit it like a one night stand and forget about it. Terrible idea.

no she's 28 I'm 20. we have never seen each since we were kids and I don't really remember much. she dresses in a skirt with a shirt today and no bra as usual. apparently in her country cousins do get married but only if they are 2nd or farther cousins. she's not actually my cousin. her dad has a different mother than my dad. anyway I tried avoiding her today but she came and say beside me on thr couch after dinner. she leaned so close to my I could feel her breasts on my chest. she also place her feet on mine and held my hand whole time saying how she missed me. even by 12 am when everyone started to leave and go to bed she still stayed sitter until I got up and said I was too tired and need to sleep. to my surprise, she kissed me on the chick in front of her mother and said good night. in the middle of thr night when everyone was sleeping she came to my room and said she couldn't sleep. she said on chair opposite side of me and we started talking about our feelings towards eachother. she said she was hurt by guys and that she doesn't trust them anymore. she said since we Ar not cousins we could date and even tho she's older. I said it's hard for me to date a cousin even tho she's fully not my cousin. I dont know how to explain this to my parents. after this talk she left. I am so shocked. don't know what to do.

This will be moments of joy followed by a lifetime of regret.

Dude you are an adult and not a 16 year old boy....time to grow up. If she is purposely bothering you, tell her to back off and get up an leave. Is there not other relatives you can go hang out with instead of her? You are giving her too much opportunity....am scram.

Think about it.....she's 28, your cousin and she is pressuring you to sleep with you based on the fact she was treated badly by other guys.......she is a bit on the nutty side....

I bet money she jumped in the sac with these guys right away, they obviously lost respect for her.....duh.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    School's out. It's troll season.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i tried to sneak a peek down my cousin's shirt once. she wasnt wearing a bra. judge me too?

Cool down by whatever means available! Don't rush into any sexual encounter that screams a warning to your conscience even before first base! Consider two aspects.

( A.) If this is just a flash in the pan attraction on a sexual level it will end badly and come back to bite both of you, through family interractions, perhaps recurringly, for life!
    (B) If this attraction is a beautiful thing that is worth whatever hurdles you must face to claim this girl as the 'one', or even persue a relationship, then give it a chance to bloom and proceed with honour, not furtively with fear!

The heart wants what the heart wants! But hormones can only sustain til passion is spent. Being cousins is no impediment to true love, but believing it is will make it ugly. Get your priorities sorted and take your wild oats elsewhere, would be my suggestion. All the best, Gypsy

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If this post is for real, do whatever you like. You're both adults. No one has to know about what happens between you two.
    Do realize it's just lust, though. Nothing more.