+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He has ruined everything

He has ruined everything

I still don't know why he chose to ruin everything before he left. He broke off with me, with a lot of anger and hatred in his voice. Me the same. I felt like being cheated. But he could not spend more time with me when I asked for that. I have put in more time and energy into it, because I have time and he doesn't. The reason he gave for breaking up was because he does not want more responsibilites.

Only till then I knew he was in for something fun and causal, nothing long term or with strings attached, which is contrary to what he told me in the beginning.

I can forgive him for telling me opposite things, but why he had to leave with such temper and ugliness. That sounded very spiteful, and I was very angry for sometime. There are still many things I cannot understand. He said I am special to him and he did care for me, and yet he chose to break up with me because he did not have time for me, even in the future.

I know he does not deserve me. I am too good for him. I am giving more than him. I still don't understand why someone would bother to build something wonderful, romantic, hopeful, beautiful, pleasant, bewitching and sweet and at the last minute chose to break it with violent temper and spiteful words. I did not speak spitefully. I was only angry at him for not able to return calls when he said he will call back many many times before. I showed my anger at last because I could not stand it anymore. I think I am reasonable to be angry. I have not met an emotionally unavailable man before, may be this is the answer.

you don't deserve to be with a guy like that, like yo said he just wanted to be in a fun and casual relationship nothing long term.. then there's your answer, forget about him. he doesn't deserve and like he said he doesn't have time for you. If he doesn't have time for you even to call you for a minute and check up on you to see who you're doing, than he's not worth your time. What you need is a real man who knows how to treat a woman.

And honestly what guys say may not be true unless you can see their action. He said you were special to him and cared for you, but those are just words.... what have you seen him do for you besides say what was on his mind? If there is nothing, then let go of him... not worth your time

Seems to me like he didn't know what he wanted himself. Now you both know at least what he doesn't want.

Think of the positive side. At least it should be easier to let go since your memory of him isn't all bliss.

I don't think he does not know how to treat women. I think he is like a gang boy. Its difficult to have respect for him.

And I feel like a prostitue when he treated me causually.
    Last edited by happycow; 17-05-11 at 10:28 AM.