+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first Kiss

My first Kiss

I had my first kiss not too long ago with my girlfriend, and it felt wierd. Since it was my first I didn't know if it was supposed to feel like that. So i'm wondering, was it just a first time weirdness that can pass or is it something that I have to get used to?
    A little opinion in a big matter.

My first kiss felt REALLY slimy but it also felt like a serious burning in my chest. After that it was a lot less slimy and a lot less impactful on my system. I dunno what you felt that was weird but it'll probly pass with more kisses.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I think I know what the wierd is you are talking about, and if it is you definately don't want it to pass. Now I'm not going to site medical journal references or anything like that because it's not necessary, just take my word for it. I watched a show on discovery at the end of last year on kissing. It was pretty cool they did a whole show on the science of kissing. Anyway, your lips and mouth have concentrated nerve endings that tend to send signals to parts of your brain that deal with arousal. Now don't quote me on this next part but when the kiss is somewhat Ideal, neurons in your brain will liberate bursts of endorphin and dopamine, both are neurotransmitters responsible for pleasure. Now if these chemical messengers become active in the areas of your brain responsible for making you aware of arousal, it can definately seem wierd at first because you have never experienced it before. Now I'm not saying you have never experienced arousal before, that's just a given, but probably not in this way, which is different than honest to god sexual arousal. I remember my first kiss very well, and that was over 16 years ago. My whole body tingled, and that lasted for a good couple of hours after the kiss. Now, if you wanted a non scientific answer, I would say that you just went through a major event in your life, your very first kiss, and I think you might be realizing for the first time why people even do something that is unsanatary enough that you can easily pass germs. The feeling you get from it is worth the risk, and later you will learn about the pleasure you can give your kissing partner and how rewarding that is, especially if you care about them. It also sounds like you kissed someone who knew what they were doing. I dated a girl once in highschool that was so good at it, when we were done, I couldn't do anything for a couple of minutes because it left me in a daze. On the other hand I've dated girls that made kissing seem like a chore rather than a pleasure.

To answer your question, that all depends. Did the wierd feeling feel good, or was it negative. If it felt good, then there is no need to get used to it. If it was negative, then it was probably just first kiss anxiety and that probably won't happen again. The first one is always the hard one, the rest just come natural IMHO.
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

do you think it is ok to tell a girl you have never had your first kiss? or will she prefer if you just do it.
    girls seriously know how to kill, very slowly

hmmm well try kissing her first then telling her, that might be a good course to take. However if u feel more comfortable doing it the other way then do it like that, bottom line is I don't see any problem with telling her that it is.
    A little opinion in a big matter.

Maybe your nervousness is what made that kiss so weird because it was your first. Relax next time and try to enjoy it!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You know, I don't remember my first kiss. I wish I did though... I can't even recall who it would of been with. Just aslong as it wasn't a knothole in a tree, I'm happy.

LINEBACKER 2

I remember my first kiss. I was all freaked out about it. It was in school and everyone at school saw he and I so we became the talked about issue. I was, I think, 15.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I was around 15 or 16. I don't remember it. But I'm sure I was close to that age.

LINEBACKER 2

I tell you what, you don't want to forget the first one or the ones that follow.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Yeah, and I suppose I regret that. I'd love to remember my first kiss... I'm sure I'd love to reinact it aswell... but... that won't happen. So! I'll just look forward to the kisses that I will give and receive.

LINEBACKER 2

I remember my first kiss. I was in my room with my first real girlfriend at the time. We were 14. I was just messing with her and I kinda looked at her with my head tilted just to be silly. I wasn't doing it to kiss her, but she moved in and I started smooching her. Tongue and all. w00t w00t!

wow, very nice.. Good for you. Bonus kiss!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I remember my first kiss - I was horrible !!! lmao

1) my mouth was open too wide
    2) i did nothing with my tongue (the girl said it felt like a dead slug)
    3) i sucked her face, basically

So yeah... I didnt know what the hell I was doing - I was 12 years old... But I played it off like I was just kidding with her and went in for a second, much better kiss... Yeah.. I remember that kiss like it was yesterday. Ok.. I got to stop thinking about it - I am getting all sad now...

My first kiss was very weird, I was so nervous. It felt like we were drawing towards each other for like 5 years, ultra slo-mo and all. It wasn't her first, and I never told her it was mine (I'm sure she figured it out).

I also gave a girl her first kiss. She jammed her tongue down my mouth and was going a bazillion miles an hour. I didn't have the guts to uh, show her how to do it. It was beyond awkward.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast