+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ban of vulgar languages

Ban of vulgar languages

It had come to our attention that members had used vulgar languages in their posts either to bash another member/person or cause unnecessary disturbance to discussion. I would like to state this clear. This forum is a love relationship discussion board. We would like to see members to make more new friends over at this forum and help out one another. We do not want to see any arugment to happen on this board. We mean it. If we found any two members or more fighting and argue over on the board, be prepare to be issue a warning and possible temporary ban from the forum. This is a start of the new year. We expect a better and enriching year for the forum. From now on, members are not allow to post vulgar languages in a way to either insult another person/member or whatever way that cause unnecessary problem to any discussion.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Are we going to be given the power to temporarily ban such people who disrupt the forum in such a harsh fashion?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Can't. Notify me if you ( moderator) found any discussion contain them.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i can see where you are comming from loveadmin, and i know that you feel as though vulgar language does hurt people but i feel differently. i 'm not saying that vulgar language is right, but my point comes from a realistic point of view. whether we want it to be or not, vulgar language will always be around us. it's the same as violence, drugs, and every other vice and sin that is out there. language is an expression of ones self, and i feel that this forum is a prefect example of it. i feel that more people online have been helped rather than hurt in the past. people on this site are willing to jump into people's problems and see thing from their way. for the most part people don't really swear. however, i am one of those that LOVE to swear haha and it can be seen in my posts.

i'm not sure if i could live up to these *bleep*s in all my posts. that's just how i feel.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Is there any faster way of notifying you than leaving a message on the boards? Seems whenever something major happens we're unable to respond as quickly as we'd like to.
    Heit ist mein taug.

raverboy, Don't worry. Those words will be censor with * . Use them as you like.

zekk, i will let you know my contact in our hideout.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... giving up swearing is like giving up liquor.. it's not really bound to happen.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...