+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interacial Relationships/Mixed Races

Interacial Relationships/Mixed Races

Recently in the forum there has been much speculation in interacial marriages and such. But I thought I break the black/white relationship barrier and see what peoples thoughts are reguarding all types of interacial relations and the end product which entails in many marriages: The offspring.

From what i've seen around the forums there have been many negative responses to interacial relations. People reffering to the offspring as "half-breeds" "Eeeew let's kill it".

Oops let me rephrase that. SMALL-MINDED people reffering to the offspring as "half-breeds" "Eeeew let's kill it".

What's your opinions?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Whoever makes such awful comments based on someones race/skin colour are Morons!
    That should never matter and that should never EVER be an issue. If someone is so "small-minded" as kiechi puts it, then they should be castrated. We don't need anymore disgusting racists on this planet.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I won't mention no names, they know who they are.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

the idea of half-breeds, and "interracial relationships" is stupid. the genome project has already found that there are no differences between "races" and furthermore, races do not exist. anybody who still believes it should be buried alive. nobody is of pure blood and you can argue with me until your teeth fall out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All those who are "half-breeds" raise your hand! ::raises hand...high::

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! Not only do you start ANOTHER thread with the same topic, but you can't tell--I was being so sarcastic. I'm like..one of the least racist people seriously.

You are extremely intelligent.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Hah! Not only do you start ANOTHER thread with the same topic, but you can't tell--I was being so sarcastic. I'm like..one of the least racist people seriously.

Haha! Could have fooled me. Afterall it can be difficult to convey sarcasm through the internet, especially if you don't use italics or anything to that measure. And me? I can be either very racist, or very anti-racist. It depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

Sarcastic? You seem to use sarcasm to mask your discrimination thus leading to the conclusion you being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    All those who are "half-breeds" raise your hand! ::raises hand...high::
    *Raises hand higher*

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i dont care about mix races ... everyone's entitled to be with whoever they want to be with ...

however, i dont agree with people that make it their goal to have an interracial relationship because i feel that they're discriminating or are ashamed of their own race ... does that make sense?

I'm asian ... I wouldn't mind dating someone of a different ethnic background because love is blind and has no race ... in my opinion of course ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    i dont care about mix races ... everyone's entitled to be with whoever they want to be with ...

however, i dont agree with people that make it their goal to have an interracial relationship because i feel that they're discriminating or are ashamed of their own race ... does that make sense?

I'm asian ... I wouldn't mind dating someone of a different ethnic background because love is blind and has no race ... in my opinion of course ...
    I find those 2 statements contradictory. You say you wouldn't mind dating other ethnic backgrounds because love is blind, but before you said interacial relationships are discriminating because you think their ashamed of there own race.

Or have I read your post wrong?

Also, who mentioned having a interacial relationship was a goal?

Kiechi,

You misread his post. He hates people who make it a POINT to be in an interracial relationship. I met a girl like this. She was black. And she told me that she makes a point not to date black guys because (basically) she doesn't trust them. So I agree Illusional.

Me personally, back to the original topic (the offspring of interracial marriages). I have to say that people who are half-whatever and half-whatever often (to me) seem to be REALLY good looking. I don't know why, but I remember my ex girlfriend, half italian and half japanese. Interesting, and great look. A friend of mine, half black half puerto rican. Interesting, but good looking. Another friend of mine, half japanese half italian. Good looking guy.

It might be the fact that it's a "unique" look, but IMO people who are the offspring of a mixed marriage tend to be good lookin' mofos.

Alexi

Thanks for the correction sfalexi. What does everyone else think?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Thanks for the correction sfalexi. What does everyone else think?
    man, i thought i must've been delirious if people didn't understand my post! lol
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

about the topic of interracial relationaships, i'm (half) asian and every girlfriend so far has been fully english. No reason, just coincidence really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast