I am 18 years old and I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months and a few days. This month I had to decide on a college for the next four years of my life. Our relationship in these past 10 months have been amazing, I've fallen in love with her and I love her with all my heart. She feels the same way, but now I did not choose the same college as the one she is attending and now shes upset/dissappointed/ and mad. Before i left for disneyworld about 2 weeks ago i told her the day i left that i would be going to Manhattan College, and she is attending St.Thomas Aquinas College. Being upset she didnt really text me over when i was gone and when i came back things started to get shaky. She now thinks that i dont love her as much as i uesd to along with not respecting her because i chose a different college to her. I keep on telling her that i love her so much and that we can get through college. We are only 20-25 mins apart. She said things wont be the same because i cant see her everyday like we still do. She says that she doesnt feel special, and she always tells me to fix it, and its clear that the only way to fix it is if i change my school that i will be attending in the fall. I love her so much and i want to be with her its just that Manhattan has better oppurtunities for Engineering and a better business program. She thinks im taking money over her. I dont know what to say to her because i still want to have an amazing relationship with her like in the past. She says its not the same, and its never going to be. She said that shes not happy when shes with me like when we see each other. i dont know what to say to this, or what to do in this situation. I used to always help with her problems, and now i feel blehhhhh Please give me some insight. Thank you so much