+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BF wants sex without a protection/condom!

surfhb, i was joking, but there`s some truth in that too. An ultimatum, She should put that out there for him, if he wants to have unprotected sex, that`s what he has to do, if he doesnt want to do it - use a condom.

Implanon?
    although I've had heard of bad side effects

Sex without condoms is fantastic. I really don't like sex with condoms. Having said that, I've had 2 unplanned pregnancies.

I am on the pill but really don't like it much. It kills my libido and I hate feeling medicated. There are other hormone related options (shots, patches, implants) but they can either make you bleed like a stuck pig or not bleed at all. Neither is ideal in my opinion.

If you are in stable monogamous relationship and you are comfortable with sex without condoms I suggest talking to your doctor about a diaphragm. You can get ones now that you can leave in and just need to remove and wash daily. They are one way flow so you can even keep wearing them at that time of the month. I've always found the idea disgusting (and uncomfortable since you need to have your cervix measured) but I am personally seriously considering it for my self.

Just a heads up (pardon the pun) on the diaphragm, I've used one and it caused me more trouble than it was worth. Yes you have to get measured for it and you need to put it in before you have sex, this alone can kill spontaneity. Another thing you might not realise until you've went to all the trouble to get measured, get it in and get excited....it can cause very uncomfortable sex for your partner. My husband (at the time) complained after sex that he was in pain afterwards. Not nice at all. As for the idea that you can leave it in ....I wouldn't consider it for two reasons, one not particularly comfortable and two hygenie. Ick!

I've used a number of birth control methods and my body cannot cope with medications...the pill, implants, injections all cause me great discomfort. Within a month's time I'm planning on having an IUD fitted. Easy...no mess before or after and everyone walks away happy.
    Last edited by Jenswaiting; 19-05-11 at 08:30 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Sex without condoms is fantastic. I really don't like sex with condoms. Having said that, I've had 2 unplanned pregnancies.
    This sentence made me lol
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you arent going to use condoms, you need another form of contraception. I have recently had a copper coil (IUD) fitted, it was painless.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Contraceptive implants are pretty good. My Gf has one and it seems to work very well. But then I've already had the big snip. Sex with no contraception = really stupid

Not that you've separated it from everything else, it makes me lol too.

Hmm. Think of it this way...if you are lower income...the taxpayers will pay for all options you take...the condoms, the abortions, the pregnancies, and the children. So, take you fcuking pick and I'll pick up the tab.

Wear condoms unless YOU can afford to enjoy it. Otherwise, I pay.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's all kinds of stupid out there...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Hmm. Think of it this way...if you are lower income...the taxpayers will pay for all options you take...the condoms, the abortions, the pregnancies, and the children. So, take you fcuking pick and I'll pick up the tab.
    Wow! What an attitude, considering I do not even live in the same country as you, how are you paying for anything?

And to clarify, my ex and I paid for the termination of the first unplanned pregnancy and the only governmental support I am getting for my son is related to him having Autism, not me being impulsive.

Now to justify my dislike of condoms. When I am having sex with a man who is wearing a condom I am too aware of the damn thing. I hate that latex sensation. Put that together with the fact that my fiance can't finish while wearing one (he hates them too) and you may understand where I am coming from.

Also, I would not go back in my life and change a single thing. Sure my son was an accident but that doesn't make it a mistake.

*deep breath*

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    I've used a number of birth control methods and my body cannot cope with medications...the pill, implants, injections all cause me great discomfort. Within a month's time I'm planning on having an IUD fitted. Easy...no mess before or after and everyone walks away happy.
    Personally I have never like the idea of IUDs, but each to their own. Thank you for the extra info on diaphragms though.

I haven't liked the idea of IUD's until now. Thank goodness I can have birth control without using hormones. I'll have something foreign in my body, so what? We put drugs, fast food and junk into our systems regularly. This tiny little device keeps me from getting preggers and I should have very little adverse effects.

Wow! What an attitude, considering I do not even live in the same country as you, how are you paying for anything?

And to clarify, my ex and I paid for the termination of the first unplanned pregnancy and the only governmental support I am getting for my son is related to him having Autism, not me being impulsive.

Now to justify my dislike of condoms. When I am having sex with a man who is wearing a condom I am too aware of the damn thing. I hate that latex sensation. Put that together with the fact that my fiance can't finish while wearing one (he hates them too) and you may understand where I am coming from.

Also, I would not go back in my life and change a single thing. Sure my son was an accident but that doesn't make it a mistake.

*deep breath*
    We're all paying...regardless of whether you live Down Under or in the States or elsewhere....we're all paying in some form. So, the "only" government support you are getting is for your son's very unfortunate health condition. Of course, autism is an unfortunate condition, but I would hardly discount the TREMENDOUS EXPENSE to society. You slough it off as if it were "only" a pittance, but it isn't and it is a recurring expense for the rest of of his life. A sizeable expense to society....millions of dollars (Aussie, that is) in direct and indirect costs, lost productivity, etc.

In the old days (like 40 years ago...), people used to have blood tests before they got married. Government used to pay attention to whether two people were likely to produce defective offspring. If it didn't look good for two people, then they were not issued a marriage license. Can you imagine? Why? Well, society wasn't willing to bless the union if it meant that we were all GOING TO PAY. And with today's DNA research, I'm guessing that we are not too far away from understanding a lot more about why, when two people mix their bodily fluids to produce a child, problems emerge. Ah, we call that prevention. Sadly, human beings will miss the moral mark on this and pursue eugenics of some sort (the awful extreme).

Oh, and guess what they used to do with children their parents could not afford to maintain (for the rest of their lives)? Sanitariums or even late term abortions. We still do the latter (if mommy wants it), but otherwise we just pay to support your choices (either one, actually... or all of them).

We live in a dream world where you can worry about "latex sensation" and don't give a second thought to planning (or not) or to the possibility that you might produce a child with health issues, etc. Sure, things did go awry and children had health issues, but we didn't take the whole thing quite so lightly as we do today and government certainly did not foot the bill for as much stuff as nowadays. The developed world is going broke with its social policies and your not-so-little expense to society is just one more item.

Happy latex (or not) sensations,

Cameron

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast