+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BF wants sex without a protection/condom!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cam is right. Brutal delivery, but you sound very self-centred and irresponsible, Minx. Atrocious considering you DO have a child with autism. Time to grow up. Its not all about you anymore.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    We're all paying...regardless of whether you live Down Under or in the States or elsewhere....we're all paying in some form. So, the "only" government support you are getting is for your son's very unfortunate health condition. Of course, autism is an unfortunate condition, but I would hardly discount the TREMENDOUS EXPENSE to society. You slough it off as if it were "only" a pittance, but it isn't and it is a recurring expense for the rest of of his life. A sizeable expense to society....millions of dollars (Aussie, that is) in direct and indirect costs, lost productivity, etc.

In the old days (like 40 years ago...), people used to have blood tests before they got married. Government used to pay attention to whether two people were likely to produce defective offspring. If it didn't look good for two people, then they were not issued a marriage license. Can you imagine? Why? Well, society wasn't willing to bless the union if it meant that we were all GOING TO PAY. And with today's DNA research, I'm guessing that we are not too far away from understanding a lot more about why, when two people mix their bodily fluids to produce a child, problems emerge. Ah, we call that prevention. Sadly, human beings will miss the moral mark on this and pursue eugenics of some sort (the awful extreme).

Oh, and guess what they used to do with children their parents could not afford to maintain (for the rest of their lives)? Sanitariums or even late term abortions. We still do the latter (if mommy wants it), but otherwise we just pay to support your choices (either one, actually... or all of them).

We live in a dream world where you can worry about "latex sensation" and don't give a second thought to planning (or not) or to the possibility that you might produce a child with health issues, etc. Sure, things did go awry and children had health issues, but we didn't take the whole thing quite so lightly as we do today and government certainly did not foot the bill for as much stuff as nowadays. The developed world is going broke with its social policies and your not-so-little expense to society is just one more item.

Happy latex (or not) sensations,

Cameron
    Your post is harsh, i do however, agree with some parts ... im sure you know that autism is an "invisible" condition, there is no definate known cause but lots of theories, so its impossible to test for this or even know the likelihood of two people 'producing' a child with autism, late abortion isnt an option as its a developmental problem. That said, i do have a child with autism, i do want more children, and when the time comes for that, there really is not any test we can take to see if i will have another with autism, i hope not, but that is a chance i will have to take.

Slightly off topic, but seeing as cam went that way first ...i do think that alot of people that have disabled children think that gives them the immediate right to extra monetry help- which i think is mostly wrong. In my country we have a thing called disability allowance that i would be entitled to, i dont claim it as i work hard so that my son gets everything he needs, and i dont need it, there are ALOT of people that sponge and claim from the country (not saying you are necessarily one of them mm)
    Last edited by qwertz; 21-05-11 at 01:04 AM.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, but you are beyond awesome, Q. Very responsible.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well here is my experience.

1st child unplanned no protection
    2nd child on birth control unplanned...used the pill
    3d planned
    4th on a different form of birth control and got pregnant
    5th the shot and i still got pregnant and i had the shot 2x before i got pregnant.
    my body for some reason does not do well on any type of birth control. go figure.

I'm allergic to latex so there goes that idea.
    i cant get an iimplant because i had toxic shock syndrome before.
    there fore the only option left for me is to get my tubes tied.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

BC doesn't work for some people?? Interesting, I never knew this. Makes sense from a biologic view tho.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

BC doesn't work for some people?? Interesting, I never knew this. Makes sense from a biologic view tho.
    i was one ticked off woman. but i dont believe in abortion so i have all my babies. I've been to free clinics, 4 different OBGYNs and besides being able to get pregnant on bc. I break out in blood boils or i lose weight bad. i also have a problem with pain meds some dont work on me at all.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, off topic but... do you recover from alcohol very quickly (if you drink)?

I have an idea why BC doesn't work on you, but just a guess.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sorry, off topic but... do you recover from alcohol very quickly (if you drink)?

I have an idea why BC doesn't work on you, but just a guess.
    yep i can drink a whole bottle of vodka and a whole case of smirnoff and be fine within a couple hours.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I know what this is. I'll PM you, JayJay. You should alert your doc if you haven't already.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Can we leave politics out of this thread please? The OP does not need to be lectured on taxes and government funding, and there is absolutely no way to predict if a child will be born with autism, so it's a moot point. I don't think anyone wants to rely on government aid for anything; some people have to, but that doesn't mean they enjoy it. No one wants to be on welfare and no one wants to endure an abortion, even if it's paid for by someone else. And it's nobody's fault if a child is born with a disability. We all pay taxes and we all benefit from it. If you want to go to public school, or use public transportation, or check a book out of the library, or take out student loans so you can go to college, then you'll have to pay taxes. If you want an ambulance to take you to a hospital when you're in a car accident, then you'll have to pay taxes. If you want the police to come help you when you dial 911, then you'll have to pay taxes. Everyone uses government services, so stop bitching about it.

Now, back to the topic of this thread. It seems like the OP doesn't have an issue with condoms, so I think she should continue using them. A lot of other people have voiced their low opinion of condoms, but I would think the feeling of a condom is preferable to the feeling of an unwanted pregnancy. I mean, I don't think seatbelts are particularly comfortable, but I don't want to die if I get into a car accident, so I wear my seatbelt. There are super-thin condoms available, you can't even feel them. There are also non-latex condoms, so you can still use condoms even if you're allergic to latex. I'm really not trying to sound preachy, I'm just truly baffled by the number of women who refuse to use condoms just because they don't like the feel of it. Especially women who have had the unfortunate experience of an unplanned pregnancy...wouldn't you be willing to do anything to make damn sure that doesn't happen again?!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who died and made Her^ mod? LOL.

Cam's point is perfectly valid. Deal with it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndieReloaded, I have a feeling that you and Cam are the same person. In any thread that Cam comments on, you show up immediately to declare that Cam is right and he has made an excellent point. Stop trolling and stick to one username, please.

And my point is valid as well. We're all allowed to disagree here and we're all allowed to express an opinion, even if it differs from yours/Cam's. The OP has not even been back to respond to her own thread. I feel bad that it's gotten derailed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, extremely intelligent too, I see. (no we aren't the same person--we just share similar views)

No, you aren't allowed to tell someone what they can/can't post about. If you have a problem, contact a mod. You are very new here, so I will put this down to your inexperience.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    There are super-thin condoms available, you can't even feel them. There are also non-latex condoms, so you can still use condoms even if you're allergic to latex. I'm really not trying to sound preachy, I'm just truly baffled by the number of women who refuse to use condoms just because they don't like the feel of it. Especially women who have had the unfortunate experience of an unplanned pregnancy...wouldn't you be willing to do anything to make damn sure that doesn't happen again?!
    From a male's perspective none of this really applies. I can ALWAYS feel a condom and it ALWAYS desensitizes sexual sensation for me. The entire thread is about her boyfriend wanting to have unprotected sex for his pleasure, not because OP thinks receptive vaginal sex will feel much different either way.

OP, you definitely need to consider some form of contraception. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    IndieReloaded, I have a feeling that you and Cam are the same person. In any thread that Cam comments on, you show up immediately to declare that Cam is right and he has made an excellent point. Stop trolling and stick to one username, please.

And my point is valid as well. We're all allowed to disagree here and we're all allowed to express an opinion, even if it differs from yours/Cam's. The OP has not even been back to respond to her own thread. I feel bad that it's gotten derailed.
    No, we aren't the same person.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast