+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BF wants sex without a protection/condom!

I believe in no regrets. My personal attitude to life is a mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn the lesson involved. I took a little longer to learn some lessons. So sue me.

Oh and I'm not the OP. I don't work 2 jobs, my fiance does and you have just proven you would rather assume than be informed.

I would like you to tell me though, how can I take any further responsibilities for my actions? My man and I could justifiably sit around on government support and focus on nothing but our son. Instead we are trying to find a balance.

And considering Australias economy is steadier than Americas at the moment, maybe you should take this lecture closer to home.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I believe in no regrets. My personal attitude to life is a mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn the lesson involved. I took a little longer to learn some lessons. So sue me.

Oh and I'm not the OP. I don't work 2 jobs, my fiance does and you have just proven you would rather assume than be informed.

I would like you to tell me though, how can I take any further responsibilities for my actions? My man and I could justifiably sit around on government support and focus on nothing but our son. Instead we are trying to find a balance.

And considering Australias economy is steadier than Americas at the moment, maybe you should take this lecture closer to home.
    Yes, me as a representative of Barack Obama...bullshit.

I'm glad that you focus on nothing but your son. My neighbors do the same thing for their very nice autistic daughter. I do, however, believe in regrets are cumulative regardless of whether one learns from mistakes or not.

Please, Cameron, do not respond to me any more if you can not have the decency to read my whole posts.

I said (and yes I am rephrasing for clarity) that INSTEAD of focusing on nothing but our son we try to find a balance, a balance between paying our way and getting assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by dhjb View Post
    me and my bf have always been having sex with a condom.I refuse taking pills and stuff like that so this is out of the question. Recently he started asking for doing it without a condom on. He says he want to feeel me intirely...in my mind ,id love to do it BUT i know the sensible thing is to wear a condom ...cuz in the moment of the heat he may not pull it out on time..How should I cope with the situation?Have you had experience with sex without a protection?
    never have sex without a condom unless he is your husband. it's not just unwanted pregnancy you should be worried about but diseases. even if he says he is clean, you can never be sure. even he provides a certificate form the doctor or a test result. HIV can only be traced 6 months after exposure.
    NEVER EVER have sex without condom. as much as you love him, you have to love yourself more.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    My man and I could justifiably sit around on government support and focus on nothing but our son.
    Well, Minx. I guess the problem is there seems to be a discrepancy b/t your comments about unprotected sex (that you have it) and your level of responsibility. Also, how could you *justifiably* sit around on the public tab? That makes no sense. You must have meant something else, I guess.

Anyway, you've got more than enough on your plate w/your child to focus on. BTW, 20 hours a week wouldn't be enough to support the both of you if you had to do it on your own, so you are lucky your fiance works so hard. Qwerty here works FT, as a single mom w/an autistic child. So does a friend of mine w/3 children (one of whom is autistic).

The fact that Oz economy is doing better than US atm has nothing to do w/the argument, btw. I've lived in Oz, FWIW (so I know what I'm talking about). Its an argument about social responsibility.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2007/aug/31/climatechange.food]Global food crisis looms as climate change and population growth strip fertile land | Environment | The Guardian[/url]

BTW, Oz is one of the places to be hit early and hard by this. And, unlike countries in place like N.Africa (who will migrate to Urp), you don't really have anywhere to go.

Your water shortages and fires and flooding is just the beginning. But sure, keep having unprotected sex and popping babies, by all means.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Fu.cking Republicans. I hate when they talk.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I assume you mean Cam. I'm not a republican. Not american, for that matter.

^You're all class, Shelly. I can tell. It really makes your point hit home that much better.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 22-05-11 at 02:16 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

*shrug* I'm just being honest. I don't think being selfish and condescending toward less-fortunate people is all that classy either. If you were a better person, you wouldn't mind paying taxes. Helping people in need is not such a bad thing. And poor people pay taxes too, you know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your 'honesty' doesn't make your comments intelligent.

At no point did I say I mind paying taxes. I'm from Canada, our taxation system is very different from yours. BTW, I also lived in the US for almost 10 years and paid taxes in that system, so I know what I'm talking about here as well as Australia.

Again, don't confuse Cam's posts and mine. You have linked us in your mind. Your problem, tho.

What I do disagree with is paying for the poor choices of people who had a better option and CHOSE not to take it. I'm extremely liberal in my views and I have a very strong belief in community growth. But not community parasitism. People are very welcome to live their lives as they choose in our society, just don't ask anyone else to pay for it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay30 View Post
    well here is my experience.

1st child unplanned no protection
    2nd child on birth control unplanned...used the pill
    3d planned
    4th on a different form of birth control and got pregnant
    5th the shot and i still got pregnant and i had the shot 2x before i got pregnant.
    my body for some reason does not do well on any type of birth control. go figure.

I'm allergic to latex so there goes that idea.
    i cant get an iimplant because i had toxic shock syndrome before.
    there fore the only option left for me is to get my tubes tied.
    How can you have an "unplanned" pregnancy when NOT using any form of birth control??
    There are latex free condoms.

You know what pisses me off?? A woman i went to school with, she has 5, yes 5!!! kids at 24, she doesnt work and neither does her partner. She has just moved in to a 4 bedroom house, rent is about double what i pay for my mortgage a month...how does she pay for it? She doesnt, she sponges off the government, claims every benefit possible and STILL cannot stop popping kids out right left and centre. It annoys me that she gets EVERYTHING paid for, she can be a stay at home mum because she doesnt have to work to put food on the table/pay the bills etc. It annoys me because for me to afford nice things/pay my mortgage and bills etc, i have to work (i want to work) and she sits on her ass all day expecting handouts from money taken from people earning a living the right way. I want to cut her ovaries out.

Rant/
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    Regardless of what party identification I might or might not have...attitudes that impeach ideas just because they are associated with a "party label"...it just goes to show that the basic assumption of liberal democracy (i.e., people actually make reasoned arguments) is a lost cause in mass society.

You are ignorant, ShellyZ. Can't have a reasoned argument with a closed mind. Your "statement" is a fill in the blank statement...any group could apply for your ire. You'd hate any group "just because," right??

Spengler: Winter is here and it is cold.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    *shrug* I'm just being honest. I don't think being selfish and condescending toward less-fortunate people is all that classy either. If you were a better person, you wouldn't mind paying taxes. Helping people in need is not such a bad thing. And poor people pay taxes too, you know.
    Actually, 50 percent of the US pays for the other 50 percent. True. Go look at the cold hard data freely available on .gov websites. The top 10 percent of earners pay the plurality of the taxes paid. Helping someone does not mean letting them suck at the teat of society their whole lives. I don't accept Rousseau's premise that we are prisoners of our circumstances. Don't like it? Then do something about it. If you are doing something about your condition, I'd probably willingly lend a hand (up to a point). If you are just wallowing in your circumstances, then that's not my problem. Ultimately, your life is your problem, like it or not. I have serious health problems, but I live life accordingly and have done pretty well, thus far.

Most people that don't get, don't do.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Yes, me as a representative of Barack Obama...bullshit.

I'm glad that you focus on nothing but your son. My neighbors do the same thing for their very nice autistic daughter. I do, however, believe in regrets are cumulative regardless of whether one learns from mistakes or not.
    Dude,
    Did you even read who is posting what? Or did you not realise you confused the poster you replied the above to with the OP?
    For the record, the support she receives in regard to schooling has nothing to do with her marital status or the intention (or lack of when falling pregnant). It is available to all parents who have children with disabilities. So how would you respond to her if she was in the same situation with a planned pregnancy? Because the outcome would be exactly the same regarding the support she receives.

@OP - If Latex is an issue for you, try silicone condoms.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Interesting first post. Welcome to the forum, Roo.

@ CAM, stop artificially inflating my Thanks count.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast