+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

yeah im talking to her now... she wanted to know why i wanted to meet her... if she doesnt want too then ill just drop off her things and walk away.

Well I'm going back to no contact with Karen. Decided I was actually happier not hearing from her because when she does contact me it's so cryptic that I have no idea what she actually means.

I'm suppose to be seeing her on the 17th so I'll just leave it until then. All too hard, all too frustrating and I have way too many things to be doing than trying to figure out what she's trying to say

well i was trying to see mine saturday but her friend got her free tickets to a concert saturday so now im gonna have to wait to do this.

Dark i think you should at least say something when you drop her stuff off...if your just gonna leave her stuff you might as well get everything out it might not help but it will give her something to think about.

i cant MAKE her meet up wth me.... ill drop off the letter too.. im ****ing pathetic i really am

well when you drop the stuff try to do it at i time you think she will be home maybe she will come out and get it?

I feel like after the conversation we had about everything and kissing and when she got all frustrated saying we are dumb and this sucks is causing her to try to avoid meeting up a little.

thats kinda weird.. i dont wanna make it look like Im stalking her.. i think just dropping it off is the best bet.

and as far as your situation goes.. dont get your hopes up.. you need to find out sooner or later.. the longer you wait the worse its gonna be dude... if it works out great.. but if you are moving on i recommend staying there.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 04-06-11 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    thats kinda weird.. i dont wanna make it look like Im stalking her.. i think just dropping it off is the best bet.
    you have more patience than I have. I'd just go round to her house when she is there, knock on her door give her her stuff and ask her wtf is going on

ok so someone gave me tickets to the concert she is going to tomorrow with her friend so i texted her and said would you want me to go to the concert tomorrow...because someone just came up to me at work and gave me tickets and she said haha yea we could deff meet up there. and i said well i meant come with you guys and maybe have her friends boyfriend come to..she said that he wont come since its country :/....and i said its coll i can tellyou would rather it just be the two of you anyway...she said she was meeting with two other girl friends there and she said idk i :/ i dont know how i feel about it.. i like spending time with you but im going to be drinking and doing my own thing you know..and i said yea its not like you wouldnt drink if i was there but its ok well do something another time....and dont worry about it it would be awkward if i was the only guy any way...which it would have been. So now i come to the point where i want and need to meet up with her to tell her how i feel but after today i dont want to contact her again so now im going to wait til next weekend to say anything to her.

yeah dude..im at the same spot you are... just give her space. I think tahts your best option

she drives me freaking nuts...we know what went wrong in the relationship she has to know that i still love her and how much i really cared or else i would have just moved on..i know she still cares about me i know shes still attracted to me...but its like she just wants to be able to have a good time and she can do that with me...when we have our make up sex im throwing her through a ****ing wall!

hahahah yeah

I have a question for you guys...do you think that since we met up and it went so well and we had a good time that it could have messed with her feelings for me and now shes casually trying to avoid hanging out again because she doesnt want the feelings back.

maybe she doesnt wanna lead u on... people dont "not want feelings"

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast