+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

well now and even before when we broke up for like two days she knew she loved me but wants space so she tried to block out the feeling and convince herself that she was over the relationship and she admitted to trying to block the way she felt and i was thinking maybe shes doing it again..but maybe she doesnt want to lead me on who knows.

dont try and figure it out...youll go nuts...

you drop the stuff off?

not yet.. im gonna mail it on thursday I think...

Just to update havent talked to each other since friday i dont know if she thinks im mad at her or what but ill prob just wait until she contacts me.

yeah i would let it go dude.... i mailed my ex the letter with her things.... I feel good...I know ive done all i could. Maybe you should do the same. The longer you hold out the harder it is man.. I should have done this WEEKS ago.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 10-06-11 at 01:23 AM.

Yea its hard to let go when you know somethings still there...i feel like she knows it after hanging out and is trying not to fall again because thats not what she wants right now...so im just gonna wait and see what happens eventually were gonna meet up and we will see what happens then

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow1023 View Post
    Yea its hard to let go when you know somethings still there...i feel like she knows it after hanging out and is trying not to fall again because thats not what she wants right now...so im just gonna wait and see what happens eventually were gonna meet up and we will see what happens then
    you need to start moving on man.. im telling you.. you are gonna just reopen wounds.. thats where im at.. im just trying to help you... it really blows.

yea i mean im not like sitting around doing nothing...if i meet someone else im not going to not go with it but im still going to have feeling foe this girl no matter what and i know she does to so whatever happens she will get her space and i will do my thing but if we meet up i wont hesitate at making a move

ok so just to update...we started talking again she said i miss you i said i miss you and we both want to hang out and wanted to see a movie when it came out to...made plans she said she has to make sure shes not busy the day came and she was like i dont think i can hang out...i started questioning her like what are you scarred of the feelings we will have she said a little...i said does it have anything to do with the other guy she said kinda...being around him makes her miss having a boyfriend but not him meaning she misses me when she is around him....i then told her to be honest with me and tell me how she feels and she said she misses me but doesnt think it will work out because there is things that cant be fixed and in all this i was telling her how i felt about her...everything and she was like this is why i couldnt see you because she thought i might still love her..and then i just started getting angry like tell me the things that couldnt be fixed and she only thought of two one that we are three years apart and i told her that that was complete bull shit and the other was that i never really liked doing the things her friends like to do and she was like and dont tell me you would change and i was like there was one dirty ass place i didnt like going with your friends its not that i didnt like them....and she said i never got to know her best friend good and i was just explaining and told her that could change easy...i just dont get it she says she misses me and being around other guys makes her miss me and that she misses having a boyfriend....it got to the point where she was like i dont want to hurt you but im not going to give us another chance..also that right now isnt a good time for us to be friends....earlier in the conversation she said that how she feels could change....and i just said i dont get it why would you want thins ...stop ignoring your feelings ...i told her multiple times in the conversation that she obviously still cares and she didnt deny it one time and i ended it with your excuses are bull shit... this is what happens in relationships people fight and they loose the spark but they dont just throw everything away and ignore the way they feel..they work it out..but if thats not what you want then whatever i will move on......and we havent said anything else...she doesnt make any sense...im just gonna do my thing hopeully when she sees me with other people she will realize that she is loosing me if not already lost....i just think she needs to grow up

dude... you need to move on at this point man.... sorry

I had something similar expect my ex just said she cant be friends cause it will be awkward and that she still feels the same as she did a month ago.. meaning she likes me but cant commit yet...

Im not going to cling to hope, neither should you. She pretty much told you she doesnt want a relationship with you.. and the fact she made bogus excuses shows that she doesnt care about you or respect you.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 17-06-11 at 01:51 AM.

Bingo on the bogus excuses thing. I heard a lot of them earlier this week. It really HELPED me to start moving on, I didn't have the first night anxiety attack that might come with being dumped this time.

There is another no contact thread in here, start reading it.

yeah unfortunetly for me I didnt get any bogus excuses... but still time to move on anyway

yea im going to... it just screwed with my head when she was like being around other guys makes her miss me...in my head if you miss me and a boyfriend what the hell...but im glad i just called her out saying that its bull shit and im glad i let her know how i feel because if it doesnt help get her back it will give her something to think about...but yea i got a huge wedding this weekend its gonna be wild so that always helps

Hide your exes on facebook!! Has worked wonders for me. I'm not even tempted to look at his page because I know it will only hurt.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast