+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

dont delete.. u may be sorry for it in the future, and u cant take it back... I am staying away from FB as much as possible.. havent posted anything or even said anything in abt 3 days... at least got him to ask 'why didnt u reply? how are u?' just stay here, and other sites that are helpful for u... its the best u can do..

yeah i just left my account stagnant....

With me something just went wrong like she pissed me off and then it just spiraled from there like we weren't really having a good time together but we never talked about it it just went straight to breaking up. We both had the same attitude like she/he doesnt really care and we found out after how much we really did. And literally a week or two before we broke up one of her friends was telling me that she loves me so much but doesnt know if i love her and i was just like ok...but i figured we would eventually get in an argument or something and everything would get cleared up. And it suck not having your friends around maybe you can go on a vacation for a week or something and go visit them?

ive exausted my friends and family to the point of embarrassment... I have no avenues left.. Im going to florida in june, but its not soon enough... Im in severe depression right now. I think i spend a good 15 hours of day thinking about this shit. I dont want to get to the point of no return

sorry im not trying to troll your thread

No im doing the same thing except every minute im awake but you just got to keep going...and with me i cant really talk to my friends because they are just like you will have a new girlfriend next week dont worry about it because thats how i was in the past but they dont get that i dont want a different girlfriend.

my friends do the same. They always ask why it bothers me so much. There very understanding but i dont get why they dont understanding that I really love this girl. i think there remembering my last ex...i fell hard for her and she didnt feel the same for me. she ended up leaving the state for another job and pretty much threw me away. but i understand why they gave me a hard time about that one....she was very controlling and i knew it but repressed it. my friends were trying to help with that one. They think i fall too fast..there right i kinda do but with this girl its different. When we first met i still wasnt over my other ex. I finally relized how special this girl is and started getting attached. To be honest 2 weeks into our relationship i was about to break it off...thank god i didnt. Now im devastated that she left me. I feel the sadness all day and night too. I had to start taking sleeping pills and go to the doctor for this depression. It sucks and makes me feel weak but I dont wanna feel like this anymore. My ex had even told me that shes looking for a doc too for hers. We both need to get better but i would of liked to stick it out with her.

dude you sound JUST LIKE ME.. this is weird shit.... I fall hard and fast, and I was gonna break it off a few weeks in as well.. and I am also glad I didnt, but she did it instead

haha i guess if your like me sometimes you wish you didnt care as much too. I have a friend that uses girls then throws them out....I really hate what he does but sometimes i wish i didnt care as much like him

Also i have a wedding that we were going to go to but when we broke up we thought it would be better to find someone else well i decided to go alone and its in thirty days when i see her i want to ask her if she wanted to go but i dont want it to be awkward for her.

I read that weddings and stuff like that are a bad thing to take an ex too. You wanna make the first meet up short and weddings are long drawn out and emotional.

I wasnt gonna go to this wedding with her anyway...this was planned out long before we split that she was going with her dad.

yeah i wouldnt take an ex to a wedding dude

yea i think im gonna go solo im sure that will only be on her mind the whole time anyway

maybe youll fina a pretty single girl there

I feel sorry for my friends.. I quit talking to most of them.. they are most likely so sick of this shit...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast