+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

yeah ive done it to my friends AND family, this forum is my only avenue left and im sure ive spread u all thin too lol

no DH.. just keep posting.. as for me, at least I dont feel so alone.. before I found this site I just felt totally isolated.. sure, I could talk to my friends, but how much can they take? ya know?

Family and friends tired of my breakup stories too. I only have you guys on this forum. And beside coming here for advice I also like the fact that I can read other people stories and help if I can. I personally think this not a bad way to get over my breakup. I know I'm not the only person out there going through this. To be honest, I had never been in this kind of breakup before; so I was lost and confused. Family and friends, and some people on this forum gave me great advices. I was just a novice at this breakup crap that I didn't really follow them. Now I'm more confident about how to handle another breakup. I previous breakups were not really breakups we had to separate because I had to move.

Anyway, keep posting Dark. Everyone should just post and if anyone here can help great. This is a good way yo vent things out.

yeah im so afraid.. im planning this whole thing out what i want to say and what if she wont meet me, or what i want to say isnt expressed properly. i guess i shouldnt plan for anything but i want to give myself the best chance i have to get back with her.

plus i feel like my friends suck... i just wish i could just move somewhere and start over and not tell anyone where i am... change my name and everything

Yea when i tell the story to any of my friends they are just as confused as i am about the break up. They all just say keep doing what your doing and she will realize the grass isnt always greener on the other side.And that if i want her to miss me i need to give her space and just get over the whole break up be strong and fun and show her what she is missing.

But its is good being able to talk to people in the same situation..when i get home the first thing i do is check to see if anyone has said anything new and just reading how there are so many people in the same situation actually takes my mind off her even if its only for a couple minutes.

And i know im prob over analyzing this buttttt right before i started no contact i uploaded a bunch of pictures that were on my camera from the winter one was of her and it was cute so i liked it.....today she liked it too....who likes pictures of themselves she doesnt normally do that..I dont know im prob just looking into everything to much but i think she did it because she knew i would see it.

I agree...Ive do it to my friends and family too. Lastnight I talked to my really good friend and all he could tell me is I should cut my losses. I know hes looking out for me but I just cant give up that easy. If i see some hope im gonna take advantage of it. Im not walking away from something that could possbily be the best decision of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ufas1987 View Post
    I agree...Ive do it to my friends and family too. Lastnight I talked to my really good friend and all he could tell me is I should cut my losses. I know hes looking out for me but I just cant give up that easy. If i see some hope im gonna take advantage of it. Im not walking away from something that could possbily be the best decision of my life.
    thats how I feel which is why I am going to try and meet her in a couple weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    thats how I feel which is why I am going to try and meet her in a couple weeks...
    Good luck! I hope it will work out for you all. I really think mine it's done.

Anyway, I do believe if you don't try hard enough and the wise way, you won't get what you want. People always says forget, move on, it's done there's no way they can come back, wait for the next bus; well guess what? the key it's to accept first the breakup, move on, and anything it's possible. The chances might be slim, but it doesn't mean it won't work. Let people get their chances and the answers they want. Once they get them, it will be easier to move on or figure out something that will work for them.

Don't just show up and be like "Ooh! you not doing it right." How will that help? Talk them through. When you are in an emotional state it doesn't help when people talk like they never cared about their previous relationships or like they just don't care at at all. It takes time and patience to learn how to move on after a breakup. Anyway I don't want to waste more time on this so peace!
    Last edited by confusius; 22-05-11 at 09:14 PM.

I think mine is too dude.. but its something I need to do... Id rather know then still have a doubt... Her putting on her fb "if only things were as we wanted and not as they are" really is messing with my brain... could mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    I think mine is too dude.. but its something I need to do... Id rather know then still have a doubt... Her putting on her fb "if only things were as we wanted and not as they are" really is messing with my brain... could mean anything.
    Don't even bother thinking about it. Just like you said, it could mean anything. You can block her news feed on your facebook so you won't see what she posts. That's what I did with my ex. Whatever she does on her facebook, I don't see them unless I go on her page.

the timing of it is odd.. a day after psychoboy leaves the note she posts that.. but you are right

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast