+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

Ok so wed will be three weeks since i started no contact i was thinking maybe i would call her friday and see if she wanted to get lunch on saturday..Do you guys think i should wait longer or does this sound ok

depends how you word it.. im waiting about 3 weeks myself so I think thats good. I would give her more than one day to decide.. maybe call her friday and ask if she will meet up with you mid week or something like that... cause what if u call on friday and she says shes busy saturday... then what.. give her a few days notice and then you can reschedule in the days in between.. u know what i mean?

I was thinking maybe i would call her thursday and just ask if she wants to go get some ice cream and catch up this weekend so then there are a couple days to pick from and she likes ice cream...and if she says something like i dont know i can just say its only ice cream whats the big deal.

im gonna try to meet mine at the park.. what do you plan on saying? when you say its just ice cream its no big deal you at taht point have to make it no big deal... you know what I mean?
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 24-05-11 at 04:23 AM.

Im just gonna show her that im fine without her and that i dont want to never see her. Im not going to bring up anything about the relationship unless she does but its more to just go out and have a good time. Just tell her i miss hanging out with her and just let her see me again and have make her deal with all the emotions that come along with it since we havent seen each other in like four weeks....Sound good?

im no good at this sorta thing man.. im in the same boat as you.. but that sounds good.. at least from those guides ive read thats the best way to handle it...i was gonna do the opposite and tell her how I felt... you may be onto something though lol.. im afraid of being put in the friendzone though u know? Im afraid if i dont say what i need to say ill miss my opportunity.. im gonna feel her out.. maybe you want to do that too.. go in with a gameplan...
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 24-05-11 at 04:45 AM.

Yea i dont want the friend zone i told her before i cant just be your friend. And we both are attractive people and i think just being around each other might get her wondering if it was the right decision. And i would tell her my feelings but i dont want her knowing how i have been hurting so much so of course ill tell her i miss spending time together and having her there as a friend because before we were best friends...but i wont give her a confession of how shitty i have felt without her unless she said that to me...hopefully i can just spark thing even on just a friendship level at first and make it fun to hang out together and see where it goes from there uhh hopefully it goes well for us both.

feel her out and just tell her how you feel, but you need to be confident

Just to let you guys know, I wrote a letter and left it with my ex today. It was loved filled but it asked her straight up....do you want to try to work it out or if not just tell me honestly that you dont see a future and you dont want to work it out. She shot me down. She sent it to me in a text so I know shes insecure about it. I have to tell you Im glad I didnt commit to the 1 month no contact. Its not worth sitting around stressing, wondering and worrying about it. I feel a great deal of weight lifted off my shoulders! my advise it to just do that...as them straight up! If they say no that tell them you understand...wish them well and leave them alone. Break all contact and learn from this. Move on and find someone that will stick with you! I was getting pissed at the negative ppl on this post too but its cuz they wernt telling me what i wanted to hear. There all right! Do this for yourself. Just ask your ex's...at least you can say you tried. I can honestly say I do still love her and that wont ever change in my life, but if she cant commit to it then its not worth it.

yeah I am.. but I am gonna wait.. ive waited this long

You go ahead and do it DH!! good on ya for sticking out this long. Just just be careful...if we are the same and if your feeling the same way I was feeling your gonna be in a world of hurt if you wait too long. Its best to just get it out and get it over with....its a big weight lifted. We all deserve better. The only people that dont deserve to be happy is a cheater!! Im not telling you what you need to do..your the only one that knows whats best for you but its really not worth waiting a month feeling depressed and hurt.

yeah my situation has gotten a little more complex, if i do it now ill have no shot.. unfortunately waiting is my only option.. but i found out she was being truthful in what she told me... sorry to hear about your situation.. glad you taking it well though.

I feel like even if my situation doesnt work out im not just going to give up on it... i know there is still love between us and if it doesnt work out right away in the future if we meet again i think we will both have those feelings coming back specially because we didnt end things on a bad note but more of a confused i need space to grow type of thing.

sparrow are you gonna talk to her?

in my opinion, you at least need to meet.. if you dont, feelings tend to fade.. (not for US I guess.. for them )

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast