+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

Yea i think im going to call thursday and see if she wants to get ice cream over the weekend. Not planning on talking about the relationship just want to have a good time..show her what she is missing..ya know

yeah.. try to play it cool... best of luck to you...

good luck sparrow keep me posted...

i will hopefully she will accept otherwise i dont know what i will do.

you will most likely cry and scream and want to throw things.. just prepare yourself..

hahaha i think i will be ok unless she cries then there might be a problem. Im gonna try and keep it short and happy like once were done eating were gonna go home. But if for some reason she doesnt want to meet and she says its to soon or something do you guys have any suggestions on what to say or should i just stick with its only ice cream.

you need to go in with a gameplan.. ill give you my gameplan.. maybe it will help.

im gonna text her asking her to meet up at the park (text her about a week before the day i want.) If she accepts great, if she says shes busy that day ill try a different date. If she says no again, ill just say ok well I have your stuff so ill drop it off next week when i get back from florida. At that point i would leave the letter that I planned on telling her in person. I think though that she will meet up with me,... no reason for her not too. Ive found her to be honest up to this point, and it didnt end on bad terms... but who knows..

Sorry to institute my own situation in this but maybe it will give you some ideas...
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 25-05-11 at 12:41 AM.

Yea evey can throw in their opinions i dont mind and with your situation you might want to call her instead...i feel like if you text her she has time to think things over if you call her and catch her by surprise like im going to do she might just say ok..When i was in my relationship we rarely called each other so thats prob the last thing she is expecting from me right now. Im going to wait until i know shes done work on thursday. And if she doesnt answer im not going to leave a message ill just let her call me back or wait until the next day or after the weekend to try again.

my issue with the phone is.. well what if i get no answer then what? She will either want to meet me or not, same with you.. The phone is hard because then you may end up having a conversation or whatever.. its harder

Yea i get your point im just gonna be like hey how are you...i miss hanging out with you how about we go get some ice cream this weekend and catch up?

yeah thats why i hate the phone.. i say crap like that... saying you miss hanging out with her sounds needy.. if you insist on the phone try something like: "hey wanna meet up for some ice cream at (name the place) around 7pm. I would like to catch up."

she may say.. well i cant.. then you are stuck on the phone thinking about what to say... but thats just me.. a text you can be impeccible with your word and if she doesnt respond then you have your answer....

yea you think its needy? I was saying i miss hanging out with you instead of i miss you but maybe ill cut that out and say something like you suggested.

well needy is a bad word, but it doesnt exhibit confidence... even if you are... women overanalyze everything, I talk like that all the time and ive been told i act needy and desperate even though I am not. (this is where having 4 sisters can come in handy. lol)

haha Yea. Ok i know wahat im going to say ill just call ask how she is doing..she will prob do the same ill say good then go right into the reason im calling and say i called to see if you wanted to go out and get some ice cream this weekend and catch up...if ok then ill make a time and if shes reluctant ill be like its only ice cream with a little chuckle...if still unsure ill say you were right about the break up being the best for us but i dont want to throw away our friendship to. Hopefully if she was being reluctant that will change her mind...and if not ill just say ok maybe another time.

good luck sparrow....

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast