+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: racist science (blackwomen unattractive)

racist science (blackwomen unattractive)

'Black women are ugly' - outrage at Satoshi Kanazawa's racist science blog on Psychology Today

"BLACK women are less attractive than white, Asian and Native American Women. And there's scientific proof."

Website Psychology Today was accused of peddling racist psuedo-science when it published the above claims this week in a blog by controversial evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa.

Dr Kanazawa's post, which the website took down after a huge backlash, argued that black women were less physically attractive than other women and that it has something to do with testosterone and genetic mutations.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
    End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
    He wrote on Monday in his regular blog, The Scientific Fundamentalist: A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature:

"Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women ...Because they have existed much longer in human evolutionary history, Africans have more mutations in their genomes than other races."

Dr Kanazawa, who teaches at the London School of Economics, attempted to justify his theory by dressing his post up with colourful bar graphs and lots of stats.

[url=http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/black-women-are-ugly-outrage-at-satoshi-kanazawas-racist-science-blog-on-psychology-today/story-e6frf7lf-1226058745766]'Black women are ugly' - outrage at Satoshi Kanazawa's racist science blog on Psychology Today | Herald Sun[/url]

can't believe this was published in a official science magazine

I can't believe someone would even bother posting this......

Yes, everyone let's turn our attentions solely to the race that is being profiled. Superficiality and sexism play no roles here.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I can't believe someone would even bother posting this......
    I saw it on CNN, it was published yesterday, so people are pissed about it

You are not getting....I meant it's so ridiculous that it's a waste of time even repeating it.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen a ton of black women I'd love to fucck (I'm a white guy)

Interesting timing....

I was watching a show last night about women neutralizing their racial appearance through plastic surgery. It followed a Chinese woman who wanted breast implants, a Nigerian woman who wanted breast reduction surgery and a Thai man who was considering having his legs lengthened. All these people lived in England and all of them mentioned wanting to compare to their Caucasian friends, neighbours and workmates. It went on to say how the Caucasian figure is considered the most universally attractive. Next week it's going into the facial surgeries people will have to look less ethnic. Oh they also talked about how Michael Jackson pushed this trend by showing people it was possible to look white when he was born black.

Personally I found the show fascinatingly disturbing. They were very graphic in showing the surgeries people will go through.

Just remember they put these shows on to attract people to watch....it's a ploy by the advertisers to take advantage of the masses that are tuning in.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Just remember they put these shows on to attract people to watch....it's a ploy by the advertisers to take advantage of the masses that are tuning in.
    ??? I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

But let me clarify that this was on later at night on a channel that doesn't do adds. It was a documentary, not at all glamorising what these people were doing, just putting the info out there.

I like them all, and dream about them all.

sadie_genie Guest
    Nothing will be respected of your race, not beauty or identity unless your people have more money. If only Africa have as much economic, political, and cultural influence in the global community as European countries, they wouldn't be looked down on. Africa is rich with natural resources, yet the poorest area in the world because of a number of factors including poor governance and war.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Nothing will be respected of your race, not beauty or identity unless your people have more money. If only Africa have as much economic, political, and cultural influence in the global community as European countries, they wouldn't be looked down on. Africa is rich with natural resources, yet the poorest area in the world because of a number of factors including poor governance and war.
    It's greed on the governments part. They take away farm land and property from their people and give it to their own greedy friends to exploit it. It's all about poor government for sure. Not to mention that the other countries have no interest unless it's an oil producing country. That's why things like war and genocide has been over looked for decades.

People have a perfect right to be racist.

Maybe in your country but it sure isn't tolerated in Canada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast