+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay well.. I'm confused.

Okay well.. I'm confused.

There's this guy I REALLY REALLY like. I like him so much it's insane. He always knows how to make me smile. He loves to show me off.. Never once has gotten mad at me, or in a fight with me. He's 4 years older than me... But I think I wanna marry him someday. I ask him if we dated, how long he thought we'd last.. And he told me that he hoped forever. He does nothing but compliment me, he plays the guitar and sings for me.. This is the most perfect guy I've ever met.. His name is Robert Smith, but my nickname for him is RobbyPoo ^_^

How do I get him to ask me out?

Ask him out.... He's obviously interested.

Yeah.. Easier said then done. I'm not the type to ask a guy out.. Plus, I fear rejection.

Yes it is easier said than done. Way easier said than done. It can be done though.

Consider it from this angle, there are only 2 ways you are going to end up going out with this guy, either you ask him or he asks you. If both of you are shy and scared of rejection then you are screwed.

I know he's not afraid to ask me out.. He's very blunt for one, and second, I think he's just waiting for the right time.. He actually just broke up with his now ex-girlfriend yesterday.. Ever since he started talking to me he'd been ignoring her, plus he hated her guts, so that was most likely the cause of the break-up. I know he wants to be with me.. I don't know how badly he wants it though.

How old are you two? it sounds too me you are very young and if he is four years older than you he shouldn't be dating someone your age

Jesus, if he just broke up with his ex yesterday, give him a chance to move on! No matter how he felt about her he still has to give himself time to get over it properly. Or do you want him bringing his baggage from that relationship into yours???? sheesh!!

As I said in my first post, I would never reveal my age due to judging such as you're doing. I don't understand how my dad can date someone 10 years younger than him, but I can't date someone 4 years older than me? Makes no sense, plus, age shouldn't even be a factor, from my point of view.

And he broke up with her for me? >.> Ugh.

4 years is no problem, but the fact that you want to be able to pounce on him as soon as he is single is a worry. And what are you doing asking an attached man how long he thinks you'd last if you were together?!? In my opinion, by talking about things like this with you he has all but cheated on his ex. If he is willing to do that to her, how do you know he won't do it to you?

Quote Originally Posted by SkylarxScreamer View Post
    And he broke up with her for me? >.> Ugh.
    Was this actually intended as a question, because it doesn't make sense as one....

>.> you don't comprehend the whole story, because i haven't told the whole story. And no, it wasn't.

Well the story you're telling doesn't look good. If he broke up with her for you, why do you need to know how to make him ask you out? This isn't adding up...

Because I haven't talked to him in like two days :|

And then how do you know he broke up with his ex?

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that you are about 15...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast