+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex-Girlfriend's

Ex-Girlfriend's

Hey

So last night i walked in on my boyfriend looking at a girls facebook profile i didn't care but then he ran after me saying that it looked dodgey and the only reason he was on there was because he was sending her a uni question and then he was like i sent it to you too.

I honestly didn't care even if he did date the girl for a couple of weeks before he met me that didn't bother me.

But then i went on facebook and look at the status that he had asking for help not only had she commented but his actual ex girlfriend that he was with for 2 years had written on there about how she could email him some stuff and he was asking her questions and blah blah blah.

She comments on a lot of his status and even PM's him and chats to him on facebook.

The only reason this kinda upsets me is because his friend who dated her sister found out that she was really really jealous when she found out we got together. even though she dumped him.

I feel like a bit of an idiot for getting so jealous or insecure but i dont know what goes on when i'm not there and the sister always calls him and txt's him and write's on his facebook wall.
    I know he wouldn't do anything but i just don't want his past in my face all the time.

Has anyone else been through this? and how do you just ignore it and be ok with it?

thanks!!

How long have you been together? It seems odd that he found the need to explain to you exactly what he was doing when you came in the room. Does he know you're jealous and insecure?

i dont know what goes on when i'm not there
    I know he wouldn't do anything
    What is this about?

i just don't want his past in my face all the time.
    How do you know about the PMs and chats? Is he telling you this, or are you spying?

Well I guess its okay to still be friends with your ex-girlfriend but yes you can draw the line there too. I wouldn’t worry at the moment because its not like he is going out and meeting up with her as far as you know, and you said it yourself you know he wont do anything, which is good that you feel you can trust him.

I guess this is just an issue we girls have, trust me, my current partner now who is away at the moment in his hometown overseas has an ex over there and he comments ‘suggestive’ things on her statuses which I recently got upset at him about until he said there was nothing going on with them two. I really think its just a bit of an insecurity sometimes and its okay to feel a bit irritated whenever she is brought up or something involves her but I wouldn’t let it get to you that much unless he starts hiding things and not being open with you, that’s when you can start to worry.