+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to make it until June

I need to make it until June

before I contact her... I dont know what I will even say to get her to meet me.. Everyday its harder and harder to NOT contact her... any advice?

Yes. You have come this far. Imagine the disappoint you will feel if you do break NC now. You may not get the response you were hoping and you will then have to start the painful process again. Don't even think about tomorrow just go hour to hour NC before you know it a day has passed.
    Hang in there.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I still may not get the response I am looking for if i wait either..

Then try not to wait for any special answer. It's hard, but at least you wouldn't disappoint. And truly you have gotten far, and I KNOW you can handle it to the bitter end. And if you feel like "this is the worst day" ever when you wake up, think how tomorrow can be finally the day where you start to climb back up again. You don't usually notice that "hey, now I'm feeling a lot better" straight, it's just starts to sneaky heal.

I second that Hulibuli.

I haven't seen or spoken to my ex for two weeks now and I still feel pretty lousy at times but at least now not ALL the time.

I'm finding the times where I am not sick to my stomach, don't feel like eating and just generally feeling sorry for myself are starting to space out a bit.

Late at night is the hardest because I just want to be cuddled up with her but the last couple of nights I actually manged to sneak in some sleep, still short of my full nights sleep but managed to get 7 hours last night which is the first time since I dumped her.

So although it's hard, and I know it's going to take a while, I can actually see there is a light at the end of the tunnel and when I get there this feeling will be gone and I'll be back to eating, sleeping properly again and other than the few pangs when something jumps into my head and reminds me of her I'll be back to my normal happy smiley self again

I have to make it till the end of my life.. I like your goal a bit better...

Damn, I neglect this forum for a few weeks and it's all gone tits up for you dh! What happened?!

ill send u a pm stevie... shit hit the fan quick

I have to make it till she contacts me. If she doesn't, then I guess I have to make it till the end of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulibuli View Post
    Then try not to wait for any special answer. It's hard, but at least you wouldn't disappoint. And truly you have gotten far, and I KNOW you can handle it to the bitter end. And if you feel like "this is the worst day" ever when you wake up, think how tomorrow can be finally the day where you start to climb back up again. You don't usually notice that "hey, now I'm feeling a lot better" straight, it's just starts to sneaky heal.
    I never thought about that.. its kinda like when you dont notice that ur headache is gone..

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    I never thought about that.. its kinda like when you dont notice that ur headache is gone..
    Indeed. Your body and mind are sneaky bastards.

Has anyone said it's time to let it go yet??

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Has anyone said it's time to let it go yet??
    and what exactly does that mean? is that you saying this to us?

smackie do you ever say anything positive?

well gosh smackie.. what a great idea you have there.. why didnt WE think of that?

I think if we could do that maybe we would have done it already.. but thanks SO much for your useful input.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast