+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I had the worst meeting up with a "friend" ever..

OMG I had the worst meeting up with a "friend" ever..

it's going to be really hard to sum this up but I hope I can...

long story short I've been talking to this person online for like 6 1/2 months and I told her the dates I had off for work so we agree on those dates.. and she was super excited and all..

Well I got kicked out.. and here is what happened with those days while I was at her place...

2 days ago we all decide to drink and we all got drunk.. So from what she tells me I got into a fight with her roommate and thats when things hit the fan.. she said it got so bad she just had to walk away and she says that she's not upset at me just annoyed... so to make a long story short

After she was ignoring me I decided to ask her the full story and she told me So now still after talking to her she is still ignoring me and not answering my texts BUT when she goes out she will ask if I want to come with her or whatever.. which is really weird but she will try to avoid speaking to me directly but the only thing she said to me yesterday was "I thought you said you can hold your drinks" After that she was silent for the rest of the ride back to the house.

I'm so confused and upset I don't know what to make of this.. I said goodnight and she never said anything back.. I don't know what to say and to think of all of this..

So as you may or may not known her roommate got her pregnant one night when they were drunk.. long story short she calls me one day in a panic to tell me about it.. bah blah SO when it was time for me to come out to MI she was so excited and whatnot...

So the first day and night was cool.. I slept in her room on the floor and she was in the bed anyways.. the 2nd night not so good as you know we call got drunk and she says I threw the first punch and it got so bad she was about to call the cops.. ANYways the 3rd night I knew the roomate and here were having sex again it was so obvious.. anyways I kinda got direct to her about the sexual stuff and me and I was like OH so if I was here for like 3-4 months you would have sex with me too? And she was WHOA... WHOA.. This got very awkward.. and that she had to step out of the room and talk to her friend (other female roomate)

So they talk and so on and I hear her ask a question to her and the roommate says it's up to you.. Anyways she had left her phone in the room I was in so I decide to look at the messages between her and that guy and she said I was like "a piss smell that wont go away" and the guy asked if he wanted her to ask me to leave but she never said anything back to that..

So about 10 min later she came back into the room and after just 5 min of her and the roomate talking (she came in with her this time) She says to me "Uhmm ... I just kinda want to be alone right now.." So I grab my phone and I go into the living room and I sit down and about 3 min later she comes out with all my stuff and says "I just kinda want to be alone in my own house now, and I'm just asking you to leave" I told her that's fine.. So while I was packing my stuff and when was finally done she was in the kitchen with the roomate and I asked her to come here so I could talk and she shook her head no. So i told her anyways in front of the roomate just saying how sorry I was for everything and sorry it had to come to this and she nodded.

HOWEVER she says she was not mad.. she said it just got every awekward and she said I can call her later.... CALL HER LATER??

SO.. on the drive home I see she was on facebook typing her messages about me saying she's glad she is finally alone and she is super happy now..

NOW I wait until the next day to call and she says she does not feel like voice chatting.. So I was like ok.. I just want some closer on what happened and she says I don't feel like discussing that.

I was like ok then..

What I wanted to ask her was.. How come she never showed me around downtown like she said she was..

and her apartment was 3 bedrooms but she said she had a 4th (I checked all around never saw) so I was wondering where is the 4th bedroom?

NOW the next thing was (forgot to add this above) she would not give me the password for her PC so being a person that works on pc's I know how to bypass the password.. and some of the pictures i saw.. I know now she likes to snort lines...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read the whole thing because it's way too long, and looks like it was written by someone who is high, but if you got into a drunken fight with my room mates the first time you met them, I'd drop you as a friend, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She did not drop me as a friend at all.. she said she still wanted to remain friends.. (sorry I'm still tired it was a 12 hour drive back home)

anyways she did not really want to send me any text messages because I had a few questions of me own to ask (she wanted me to move out with her.. she said she had a 4th room but I looked at all the rooms and I don't see a 4th bedroom (it's a 3br house)

So she sends me this text message saying

"So I think I've decided me laura and mike are going to norway"

First of all if you did not want to speak to me in the last messages I sent to you why tell me this?

Why would I need to know this?

Her roommate got her pregnant, and then she thought it would be a good idea for her online friend (you) to visit and sleep on her floor? And then she had sex with said roommate the night after you punched him? Are all of you completely insane? That is an extreme and ridiculous amount of drama. Forget about her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

She did offer me to sleep in her bed and she would sleep out in the living room but I declined.

But yeah it's stupid man.. I asked her to give me some answers to all off this (never took me to the places she said she would) and no 4th bedroom in the house.. So everyone was like why are you still around?

And when I try to ask her about all that shes like I don't want to talk about it.. but yet shes like sending me text messages trying to make me forget the whole thing

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're missing the point.

There's no way this ends well for you. You did something really stupid that you're just not going to recover from. Learn the lesson. Move on.

Oh I will be moving on but I can't think why one after all that happen tells me to call her later when she kicks me out? Then is like I don't want to talk to you on the phone right now..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Oh I will be moving on but I can't think why one after all that happen tells me to call her later when she kicks me out? Then is like I don't want to talk to you on the phone right now..
    There's a ton of hidden information involved that you'll never know, and the rest of us can only speculate on. It's a complete waste of time to figure out why.

First of all, she is crazy. That will be the unsatisfactory answer to just about any Why? questions that you can raise.

Second, she probably didn't want to talk to you even on the phone right then, because her baby daddy roommate was nearby.

Forget her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Yeah I think when i finally got to the house she says she had stuff planed for what we were going to do but I think it really threw her off because she had no clue I was really, really coming so

lesson learned

Yeah I think when i finally got to the house she says she had stuff planed for what we were going to do but I think it really threw her off because she had no clue I was really, really coming so
    No, I would think it had more to do with you being a complete ass while you were a guest in someone's home. Seriously. So many things you did wrong. Getting black out drunk and fighting her roommate, questioning her private sex life, snooping through her texts, asking for her computer password and when she didn't give it to you, you just bypass it and snoop through her computer anyway, being demanding of her time when she had just told you to gtfo. Jesus. Do you have no boundaries or self-control? Why are you like this?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

lesson learned
    Thank you. I'm even more reassured guys like me will always be in high demand.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    No, I would think it had more to do with you being a complete ass while you were a guest in someone's home. Seriously. So many things you did wrong. Getting black out drunk and fighting her roommate, questioning her private sex life, snooping through her texts, asking for her computer password and when she didn't give it to you, you just bypass it and snoop through her computer anyway, being demanding of her time when she had just told you to gtfo. Jesus. Do you have no boundaries or self-control? Why are you like this?
    hah wrong.. maybe you missed it she came out and told me she drinks all the time (she's 20) and her room alone she had 7 40 oz bottles of beer.. Before I came to her house she would have a habit of calling me while she was drunk or sending me text messages while drunk.. She tells me that shes masturbating.. So her telling me about her sex life was not very "private" at all.

NOW looking on her computer if I never did look at the pictures I would of never known she was in hardcore drugs like coke... yes someone took pictures of her doing lines on the glass table...

it was not any demanding time at all for her.. she said out of her own mouth her life was pretty ****ed up but I did not know THAT ****ed up..

hah wrong.. maybe you missed it she came out and told me she drinks all the time (she's 20) and her room alone she had 7 40 oz bottles of beer.. Before I came to her house she would have a habit of calling me while she was drunk or sending me text messages while drunk.. She tells me that shes masturbating.. So her telling me about her sex life was not very "private" at all.
    Still not okay for you to be a terrible guest and get sloppy drunk and fight with people she has to live with.

NOW looking on her computer if I never did look at the pictures I would of never known she was in hardcore drugs like coke... yes someone took pictures of her doing lines on the glass table...
    Still not okay to go snooping through someone's things.

it was not any demanding time at all for her.. she said out of her own mouth her life was pretty ****ed up but I did not know THAT ****ed up..
    Still not okay. You were asked to leave and still wanted to have a talk with her. You weren't welcome there. You should have left immediately.

I'm surprised you're defending all this. If you really think you did nothing wrong then you're a lost cause. You can't be helped.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I'm surprised you're defending all this.
    I'm not.

If you really think you did nothing wrong then you're a lost cause. You can't be helped.
    This is pretty clear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast